Fury - Leveling Build Order

Re: Fury - Leveling Build Order

by Bragon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm leveling my warrior and am reaching 20. Here's a few questions for you professionals, since i leveled as tank in vanilla (yeah, i know...):
-Isn't UB cancelled by your 3.3 second attack rate with most of 2H weapons? Isn't it viable only with double wield?
-Can of like the extra rage from charge in the early levels as well as improved overpower since you get dodged a LOT. Makes me reconsider arm tree for early levels. Especially with that level 30 weapon.
-Speaking of which. Isn't 2H weapon spec + axe spec pretty awesome? You can have them both at 34 (39 if you take 5 critic), which gives a good momento with quest.
-Finally, Dungeron quests give you 2 insane 1H swords at level 40 (one at scarlet, one with the boars). How can we not take that fury dual wield spec at that moment?

Thanks in advance,
Bragon
Bragon
Tester

by vido » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Well you did a nice job of not reading the actual thread. Uw for 2h is shit, first 3 tiers of arms > fury. Enrage > weapon specs though this depends because its not hard to fuck up and waste time proccing enrage. Sm + rfd DW could be decent if you can handle this otherwise it's crap. Oh yeah and make sure to prepare some lube cause you'll sitting in berserker stance with 2mobs pounding you while you're spamming WW for 100 damage.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bragon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Thanks for the answer, though a bit haughty.
I didn't see anyone in this thread writing about a possible synergy between the blues we get on our way to 60 and an adapted template for it.
1 - 30 : up charge and crit, rest free
30 - 40: arms with 2H axe from quest 30. Big crits for impale.
40 - 50: 2x1H swords from quests (scarlet and boars).
Bragon
Tester

by Ektelion » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:28 am

Since learning you how to level as fury effectively is hard and you need a whole video of how to 1-60 i am leaving this topic, if any1 wants to do it you're free to do so.

i will just tell you few things before i leave this topic.

if you wanna level as arms you completely skip 5/5 cruelty which is 5% crit up to level 45

taking 2/5 deflection 3/3 rend such a more awesome talent?

taking 5/5 tactical mastery even more awesome talent right? helps damage a lot.

2/2 overpower and 20% crit from impale only on ->ABILITIES<- is the only thing worth mentioning here.

5/5 2hand damage is 5% damage with 2hand, k right, you compare 5% damage with 2hand at low levels to 25% from enrage?

By the time you will have talents to spend on your weapon specialization fury warrior has 30% haste from flurry, tell me how ur 5% crit beats a 30% haste when u crit.

GL and HF leveling the way you prefer to do so.

Personally i leveled up to 45 as fury and respeced to arms when i got my stoneslayer from Uldaman, since i wanted to pvp :).
Ektelion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vido » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 pm

I shouldve mentioned that on a whole, if you're using a 2h first 3 tiers of arms overall is better than fury, since UW is bad and imp BS lackluster and Piercing Howl is very situational unless you pvp a lot perhaps. You're forgetting about deep wounds btw which is pretty good with a 2h.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Njörd » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:11 am

My goal was not to create one more Arms vs Fury flame topic :). From the beginning on I decided to go for Fury in order to be able to play both dual wield (just because it looks cool, that's it!) and two hands.

I still hesitate on putting my last points on Blood Craze, Improved Slam or Dual Wield Specialization, depending on my preference between dual wield and two hands.
Njörd
Tester

Previous

Return to Warrior