OT threat

OT threat

by snowtime » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:42 am

So as ZG hits, there is the darksoul set which gives a 20+ defense set bonus, a bunch of stam and 4% hit.

Hit is by far our best threat stat but it got me wondering, my OT threat so far is fine for Nef as i generally stand in front of him soaking up cleaves and the occasionally shadowflame if i'm topped up but will there be bosses in the future which require a huge amount of OT threat.

In AQ40, are there any bosses which require high OT threat and how important is the darksoul set going to be until T3?.

In other words, is it worth leveling blacksmithing specifically for the darksoul set?
snowtime
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: OT threat

by Undertanker » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:41 pm

That is a 5 man set at best. Dont worry about it. If you are looking for some hit, T1 gloves (5/8 T2 3/8 T1 isa very nice combo). T1 belt, bracer gloves. Get a Don ring from AV rep, hit, stam, crit AP. Get the bow from dm east, 7agil 1 hit. 3% should be enough.

For anything more threat intensive, would typically be fights with adds that come out and you have trigger happy dps.

2 items you can go for, but as a tank be expected to wait is band of accura (replaces Don ring) and a Drake Rang Talisman DFT. This will put you at 6 hit pre Naxx. When AQdrops, there is a cross bow in AQ 20 you can replace DM E bow with for hit set.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Warrior