LF Dual wield PvP build

LF Dual wield PvP build

by Dr. Doom » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Interested in checking what a good build for dual wielding would be. PvP oriented, not about dps maxxing.

Lazily made this:
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LVGb0hbZVVzuxxRVo

Hesitate between Improved Overpower and Improved Intercept. Initially went for the former, just to deal with rogues quicker, but then realised combining the CDR on Intercept stemming from talents, with the CDR from the rank 10 set, would place the ability at 15 secs, th same cd charge has. Seems more useful all around.

For the rest, I'm just going with the gut, no real thought put into it. Input appreciated.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: LF Dual wield PvP build

by DanielGames » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:48 pm

5/5 tactical mastery and 2/2 imp op are a must if you're putting points in arms. You can probably take points out of Flurry for other talents like execute or zerker rage. The haste bonus is great if you're always glued on your target but in pvp most classes are going to try to kite you so it's debatable if the bonus will help you as much as instant rage on a short cd and executing mages/priests when you're rage starved and they have shield up. Overall it looks ok apart from the points in my first sentence.
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
Gerwulf - Horde Paladin "Where the fuck you been?"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: LF Dual wield PvP build

by Dr. Doom » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:16 pm

DanielGames wrote:5/5 tactical mastery and 2/2 imp op are a must if you're putting points in arms. You can probably take points out of Flurry for other talents like execute or zerker rage. The haste bonus is great if you're always glued on your target but in pvp most classes are going to try to kite you so it's debatable if the bonus will help you as much as instant rage on a short cd and executing mages/priests when you're rage starved and they have shield up. Overall it looks ok apart from the points in my first sentence.

Seems feasible. Imp Berserker Rage will always give an useful rage boost and I do find myself trying to execute spam when they're at low HP.

Good points, thank you.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Warrior