Arms Warrior - PvP

Re: Arms Warrior - PvP

by DanielGames » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Lingon wrote:
DanielGames wrote:
Lingon wrote:Before 60, really only spec sword spec if you do get Stoneslayer. Mace spec, and Improved Hamstring too, has dubious functionality right now, so skip them.

What's wrong with imp hamstring? It's always worked fine for me.

Oh it might be an error that it doesn't work unless its fully filled, mentioned in another thread here. shadowpriests have the same problem with Shadow Weaving I think.

I'm almost certain that it worked fine even with 1 point but that was a while ago so I question my own memory.
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
Gerwulf - Horde Paladin "Where the fuck you been?"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MrCer » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36 pm

I don't mean to hijack this thread. but i had a question regarding ms spec weapon choice.

What's a solid pre-raid bis list for 2h weps (pvp)? I figured Arcanite reaper was 1st. but maybe a 2nd or 3rd option for those who don't wanna dump 400g into mats.

EDIT: (pve server)
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DanielGames » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:02 pm

The Unstoppable Force from exalted av doesn't take too long to grind assuming you don't get into too many av stalemates. If you don't want to get your weapon from a raid and don't want to pay for something crafted or boe, TUF is your best bet for a solid 2hander. It still costs a bit of gold though it ain't free. I wouldn't respec to switch to mace spec tho unless you really know what you're doing.

edit:

There's also The Nicker from a rare in lbrs. The spear from the korrak av quest isn't terrible either.
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MrCer » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:10 pm

what about for the pve server? diremaul isnt even out yet.
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DanielGames » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:16 pm

MrCer wrote:what about for the pve server? diremaul isnt even out yet.

Well there's the Nicker which is listed in my edit. There's also this hammer from the boss no one farms.
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MrCer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:59 pm

I had another question. so im a tauren warrior. my buddy says because im not an orc warrior, that leaves me very vulnerable to rogues; because i lack the stun resist. He thinks I should try for a hybridish arms build that will allow me to solo rogues easier.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMhxbAboxuVZxbto

Can I get some food for thought on this build as a tauren arms warrior?
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DanielGames » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:59 pm

MrCer wrote:I had another question. so im a tauren warrior. my buddy says because im not an orc warrior, that leaves me very vulnerable to rogues; because i lack the stun resist. He thinks I should try for a hybridish arms build that will allow me to solo rogues easier.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMhxbAboxuVZxbto

Can I get some food for thought on this build as a tauren arms warrior?

I'm a lvl 53 troll warrior and I killed a lvl 60 rogue that ganked me as I was fighting a mob. I think you're fine with a normal build. http://i.imgur.com/2jk29ZF.jpg
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Warrior