[GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants - EDITED

Re: [GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants

by MrCer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi, just got deathbringer for MH. What offhand should I use as a pre-raid?

Im tauren.
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:51 pm

MrCer wrote:Hi, just got deathbringer for MH. What offhand should I use as a pre-raid?

Im tauren.

There are several good ones mentioned in the first post on the first page but I dont mind posting them again:
(They are not necessarily in order though).

- Felstriker (Warchief Rend Blackhand, UBRS).
- Thrash Blade (Quest reward, Desolace/Maraudon). With Ironfoe as MH!
- Flurry Axe (BoE) As Orc.
- The Lobotomizer (AV, Exalted).
- Mirah's Song (Quest reward, Scholo).
- Bonescraper (Baron Rivendare, Strat-UD).
- Frostbite (AV, Revered).
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Achilleus » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Hey folks,

I have a question: where can I find an overview over all existing pre raid best-in-slot items for the PVE SERVER? We don't have dire maul out yet, etc. Or can I just think away the dire maul items and that would be it?
I also wondering, if the loot on the pve server is the same that you have on the pvp server? :P
I noticed some loot here is different, like on Emerald Dream the Gladiator Chain Breastplate was bis, but here, it has different stats, so it's not bis yet and you didn't list it in your guide, so I can assume that your loot table on the pvp server must be the same as we have on the pve server :P
Achilleus
Tester

by Achilleus » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Hey folks,

I have a question: where can I find an overview over all existing pre raid best-in-slot items for the PVE SERVER? We don't have dire maul out yet, etc. Or can I just think away the dire maul items and that would be it?
I also wondering, if the loot on the pve server is the same that you have on the pvp server? :P
I noticed some loot here is different, like on Emerald Dream the Gladiator Chain Breastplate was bis, but here, it has different stats, so it's not bis yet and you didn't list it in your guide, so I can assume that your loot table on the pvp server must be the same as we have on the pve server :P
Achilleus
Tester

by Amkô » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:41 am

I specced fury now (lvl 54 atm) with Thrashblade (MH) + Flurry Axe (OH) as Orc.

It's really nice, and the proccs are amazing.

So my question is, if there are any detailed calculations which MH I should use.

The easy obtainable ones are for sure:

Axe of the Deep Woods
Frostbite (AV, Revered).
Thrash Blade (I am using this one)

I am not even trying to get the Dal-Rend set because of the "luck-amount" of obtaining the two swords ^^

So would the Axe of Deep Woods be even better than Thrash Blade, or is Frostbite here the best one?
I know there was a ~calc in this thread for Thrash blade, where you guys assumed it's about 10% dmg --> So it was like 38dps for Thrash Blade.

But there is no calculation for that proc, extra rage, maybe proc on proc and so on.

I am asking myself if it Thrash blade is not even better than both of the above mentioned axes, even as ORC for my Mainhand?

I found this list(dont understand it completely tho^^)

Frostbite is ranked really good (remember! Pre-Raid! :))

But Axe of deep woords also (a lil bit under frostbite) with an uncalculated proc (so it could be higher than the Frostbite). The most positive about deep woods is, that I could buy that weapon immediately and use it while leveling :-)

Unfortunately the thrash blade is not listed here.

So thats my dilemma, level with thrash blade and buy the frostbite later, or buy deep woods right away and ignore frostbite.

But then I saw that ZG-weapon which can be bought also at the AH:

Zulian Hacker.

42,7 DPS
2.40 Speed (71-134 Dmg)
Bonus: +2 Axes.

I think Frostbite/Axe of deep woods are stronger here, or am I wrong?

My goal is definetly to join a MC/Ony raid at first to obtain the "easy" weapons like Brutality Blade or Deathbringer..., but that could take a lot time as I am going to farm the normal dungeons :)
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:02 pm

@Amkô

In your case (since you are an Orc), I would probably go:

Axe of the Deep Woods + Flurry axe

Frostbite as an MH (or even an OH) would also work.

In other words. You can ditch Thrashblade.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vido » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Frostbite MH, Zulian Hacker OH
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Amkô » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Yeah I thought so.

Let's see what prices people are demanding for this little piece :P

The "biggest" "problem" will be to find some solid plate shoulders as the Class-Q (lvl 50, nice shoulders) is not implemented in this patch, but in a later one.

Plate because we will play a mix of pve and pvp.
The only one I can find are Valor and this BoE-Wyrmslayer (lvl 46).

Rank 10 could take months, Valor shoulders also (Hallo Rend^^), Arathi Exalted too, and the rest are leather ones which I won't use in PvP battles. Of course I will try to obtain truestrike for pve.

You guys have any tips regarding this slot?
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Amkô wrote:Yeah I thought so.

The "biggest" "problem" will be to find some solid plate shoulders as the Class-Q (lvl 50, nice shoulders) is not implemented in this patch, but in a later one.

Rank 10 could take months, Valor shoulders also (Hallo Rend^^), Arathi Exalted too, and the rest are leather ones which I won't use in PvP battles. Of course I will try to obtain truestrike for pve.

Rank10 or AB exalted ones in that case.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Amkô » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:25 pm

St0rfan wrote:
Amkô wrote:Yeah I thought so.

Rank10 or AB exalted ones in that case.

Yes I know that, but it takes months. Probably I buy the wyrmslayer ones and farm then AB/R10.

@above:

Now again two different opinions :mrgreen:
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior