Random stat changes - Swapping gear during a raid

Re: Random stat changes - Swapping gear during a raid

by Haeinad » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:49 pm

I noticed this loss of crit last night on my warrior, couldn't confirm that my crit was actually lowered tho. Can anyone confirm if this causes an actual loss of dps or if its just a display bug?
Haeinad
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:47 am

Haeinad wrote:I noticed this loss of crit last night on my warrior, couldn't confirm that my crit was actually lowered tho. Can anyone confirm if this causes an actual loss of dps or if its just a display bug?

Were you using elemental sharpening stones? This was a common issue on other mangos-based servers.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talesavo » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:23 pm

This happens with just base gear swaps, no stones, nothing on my War/Paladin. I'm too lazy to actually see if it actually affects my crit chance, but hopefully some other enteprising War will do it.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mastermoe4 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:27 am

Talesavo wrote:
Heldunder wrote:why would your guild waste a HoR on a pally? :/ sad.

Considering I have a full time raiding Warrior, I kinda laugh at the stupidity of some people. If you're a Warrior and you'd take a HoR over a BRE/Ash'Kandi, then you're pure shit, simple.

My War btw: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterList.a ... h=Talezavo

Warriors should take HOR for 2hand fury only. Weapon dmg is the most important part of a weapon and its the most till CAB.
mastermoe4
Private
Private

by Ixl » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:13 am

Confirmed bug from my point of view.

On my char, the legs and gauntlets swap makes me loose 50 ap and some crit, for no reason.
I actually have to put some t2 to be able to restore my stats.

Tips for any raiders :

Basically, swap gear (4-6 pieces) between fights is the way to go (with some t1 t2 in ur bags, addon : itemrack and bind it somewhere)

Don't swap more than 6 pieces, addons can be completely fucked with this lag (and you will remain in tank gear by mistake...)

I'm not gonna report anything without any proof, but I have the feeling it's not only visual, sadly.

Don't hesitate to post here if you have the same shit "lost stats" than I do
Ixl
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jarek » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Dunno if anyone posted it but just swap stances when this happens, only happens for me when I use addon to swap gear.
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Haeinad » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:28 pm

I was useing elemental sharpening stones, and itemrack to switch between tank, dps, and FR gears. Switching stance didnt fix the problem, by the time i noticed tho the fights we were doing were to short to get an acurate crit rate out of recap so still not sure if it was an actual reduction or just display :(
Haeinad
Private
Private

by Plask » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:59 am

Undertanker wrote:
Heldunder wrote:why would your guild waste a HoR on a pally? :/ sad.

Because it's BiS for Pally. Warriors have many other options. Mace Spec Arms is broken.

To bring this back on topic:

There is a reported bug with sharpening stones if you have crit on them doing the same thing if you weapon swap. Can bring you to 0% crit till you log out and back in.

Do some further testing on this by purposely trying to gimp your stats to see if it is affecting your damage. Report on bug tracker if this is the case.

That's an stock mangos bug. Basically when you unequip a weapon with critstone you lose 2% crit. This goes for any kind of weapon, 1h and 2h. It's possible to reach 0% crit if you unequip the weapons enough times. Equipping a weapon with critstone works as it should.

Only way to get back your crit is to relog.
Sidesprang wrote:Defcap is overrated at current state of the game.
Plask
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Warrior