Warrior is useless

Re: Warrior is useless

by Aten » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:49 am

I'm not one to say I told ya so, but I told ya so.

Kdg wrote:Yea you guys are definitely supposed to "lose" the rage you USED even if you miss etc.

Finally someone else with a brain.
Aten
Grunt
Grunt

by abbath » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Also warrior shouldn't be deployed back to the mob after he used 'Charge'.
For now its the usual story if mob run to you after charged to him :)
abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

by zmandude24 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:40 pm

abbath wrote:Warrior on this server could not generate rage and aggro at all. So they're useless.

Rend is bugged - it places me behind the mob so I should make few steps behind and loose time and rage.
The most qty of rage which I have - 15-20 (!) and it is with the best conditions. Usually it around 10.
2 mobs wich have 2-3 levels below than mine will kill me with 100% guarantee. Thats rediculous.

Will developers to fix it? And when?

It gets better after level 20 or so when you get a blue 2H, but warriors are frustrating to level especially if you don't have a 60 to buy a new weapon on the AH. Run dungeons especially if a good 2H drops from there. Leveling first aid helps you significantly for when you past the low levels of your passive hp regen doing enough.

Warriors are FAR from useless in raids since they are the ONLY viable tanks in most cases (yes I know there is a few fights in vanilla where feral druids and/or pallys are viable) but after those fights, they put their healer gear back on. Even if you don't want to tank, you can still dps as fury and be on par with rogues (though you will still be expected to have a tank set to OT a few fights every now and again).
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by chunass » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:38 pm

abbath wrote:mm time to necro this beautiful thread

zmandude24 wrote:yeah gimme some of that bruv

Chunass - 60 Night Elf Hunter
Chew - 60 Human Warrior
<Molten Core Swimteam>
chunass
Sergeant Major