BiS PvE weapons

Re: BiS PvE weapons

by Armilus » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:11 pm

St0rfan wrote:
Warpo wrote:Hello.

Can anyone tell me the pve bis weapons for a human warrior? Not counting Rank 14 weps.
And please include alternatives as well if possible

Thanks in advance

1. cts+maladath
2. Viskag+mala
3. Viskag+cts

Not necessarily in that order.

EDIT: Technically TF in MH will beat every single weapon available but good luck with that.

Assuming you aren't threat capped with all the bonus threat on TF proc.

Also, Vido, I think the TF proc rate was adjusted.

Also, since the weapon skill cap is actually 315, Isn't the Hakkari Warblade set actually pretty good? I think I heard it was better than vis'kag/maladath but that doesn't seem right to me.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Heldunder » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:40 pm

they are actually very good for fury. they are ONLY good for fury and hunters i believe.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vido » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Hakkar set alliance side is very nice especially on a human, horde side too on a non orc it can be better than a lot of weapon combos.

The weapon skill cap being at 315 doesn't change anything in terms of weapon choice, since at 310 you already have 95% glancing blow damage.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Royzo » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:26 am

Hey so I'm a human warrior on the PVE server just wondering where i should go next in terms of weapons.
I grinded to get an ironfoe, and am wondering if CTS + Maladath would be my next upgrades come the BWL release?
If I were to aquire these weaps should i purchase edgemasters with them seeing as my sword skill would already be at 309?
Royzo
Tester

by St0rfan » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Royzo wrote:Hey so I'm a human warrior on the PVE server just wondering where i should go next in terms of weapons.
I grinded to get an ironfoe, and am wondering if CTS + Maladath would be my next upgrades come the BWL release?
If I were to aquire these weaps should i purchase edgemasters with them seeing as my sword skill would already be at 309?

Weapon skill is the best stat you can get until you get the 315 cap.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Forest » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Exiled has tested the proc rate and it is around 30% if not a bit higher.

This is with the test number of swings being around 1500. The results were pretty definitive.
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by St0rfan » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Forest wrote:Exiled has tested the proc rate and it is around 30% if not a bit higher.

This is with the test number of swings being around 1500. The results were pretty definitive.

Are we talking of TF, ironfoe, viskag or what? I know for a fact that ironfoe got exacly 10% proc rate.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Warrior