Rogue Guide by Oto

Re: Rogue Guide by Oto

by vido » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Bluefear wrote:
Youfie wrote:Just a few things on Bluffer's post :

Instant Poison isn't on a PPM either, it's flat, just like Crippling. And Dagger Rogues want a fast OH too (ceteris paribus).

14% isn't the Spell Hit cap, and slow weapon only do more damage even with normalization ceteris paribus, i.e. with a given DPS. Which means it's actually the damage range being higher which increases damage : the speed itself doesn't increase the AP contribution as it did pre-1.8.

Oh shit I had always heard that it was PPM but it looks like it was %chance prior to patch 3.1. My bad. Also 17% is spell hit cap (oops)

In vanilla atleast, PPM refers to your proc chance depending on your tooltip weapon speed.

Enchants, procs etc don't have internal cooldowns in vanilla so don't mistake PPM with the actual procs per minute that you'll get. Rather it refers to the number of procs per minute if you're only attacking with unhastened auto swings which can't miss/dodge/parry.

2 PPM basically saying that the enchant has 2*unhastened weapon speed/60*100% proc chance
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by madbull » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Thank you for this in depth guide.
madbull
Tester

by Pulga » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:22 am

" Pre Raid BiS Gear buffed *[Dagger]

Alliance

1 Crit = 23 AP [20]
1 Hit = 18 AP [16]
1 Agi = 1.9 AP [1.8]
1 Str = 1.1 AP

Horde

1 Crit = 24 AP [20]
1 Hit = 20 AP [17]
1 Agi = 1.8 AP [1.7]
1 Str = 1.0 AP "

Sorry i dint understood this part, can someone explain about what BUFF hes talking about ? What to understand when 1 agi = 1.8 AP
Pulga
Tester

Previous

Return to Rogue