Change Dal'Rend's for Lobotomizer and Electrified Dagger?

Change Dal'Rend's for Lobotomizer and Electrified Dagger?

by Fenja » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:18 pm

I am currently thinking about changing my Dal'Rend's for Lobotomizer and Electrified Dagger.

(http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=12940 / http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=12939)
->
(http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19324 / http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19100)

I am wondering if this upgrade would make a huge difference and how my Spec should look if I buy them.

I'm also farming for an epic mount so I'm debating. If I buy Lobo I'll probably grind to rank 11.
Fenja
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Change Dal'Rend's for Lobotomizer and Electrified Dagger

by Spiralstatic » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:05 pm

I would keep your dal rends honestly, Lobo isn't useable in 40 man raids due to the debuff slot it's proc occupies. If your heart is set on going daggers, I'd pick up Glacial Blade (also from AV rep) for your MH and get a distracting dagger for your OH (Bonescraper dagger OH if you have Mugger's belt or Aged core leather gloves).

The WSG dagger is also out but most wouldn't have the rep required for it at this point.

Also, just spend the gold on the AV mount, no need to grind epic riding or rank 11.
Spiralstatic
Grunt
Grunt

by Fenja » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:25 pm

Spiralstatic wrote:Also, just spend the gold on the AV mount, no need to grind epic riding or rank 11.

The expensive part is the learning for 700g, the epic PvP-mount does not require level 150 ridingskill
Fenja
Grunt
Grunt

by Spiralstatic » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:39 pm

Fenja wrote:
Spiralstatic wrote:Also, just spend the gold on the AV mount, no need to grind epic riding or rank 11.

The expensive part is the learning for 700g, the epic PvP-mount does not require level 150 ridingskill

As far as I know, AV mount is the same as the pvp mount. Doesn't require 150 riding.
Spiralstatic
Grunt
Grunt

by Youfie » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Lobotomizer is viable in a raid.

Its debuff is annoying, but it has a low priority. It's not worse than the Warrior's Deep Wounds. If other slots are managed properly, the occasionnal Lobotomizer proc just replace a Deep Wounds debuff (and gets bumped off itself by another Deep Wounds shortly afterwards).

No harm down done :).
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Fenja » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:46 pm

If I would buy Lobo, how should I skill Sub?
Fenja
Grunt
Grunt

by Spiralstatic » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Fenja wrote:If I would buy Lobo, how should I skill Sub?

If you want to PvE you won't be skilling sub, you will be going combat daggers (spec in Oto's rogue guide at the top of 1st page)

If PvP is your goal, you're looking for the 21-8-22 spec. I am at work and all the talent calculators are blocked, but it's linked in a thread on these forums. The thread is titled "Usuall rogue PvP build?" and is on the 2nd page of the rogue class forums I believe.
Spiralstatic
Grunt
Grunt

by Fenja » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Spiralstatic wrote:
Fenja wrote:If I would buy Lobo, how should I skill Sub?

If you want to PvE you won't be skilling sub, you will be going combat daggers (spec in Oto's rogue guide at the top of 1st page)

If PvP is your goal, you're looking for the 21-8-22 spec. I am at work and all the talent calculators are blocked, but it's linked in a thread on these forums. The thread is titled "Usuall rogue PvP build?" and is on the 2nd page of the rogue class forums I believe.

Thank you, will check it out.
You are referring to this spec I am guessing
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fue0RxzZGcZEzccc0k
Just a pity that i costs so much switching between PvE and PvP specs :c

Do you put +5 DMG on Lobo or do you just go with Crusader?
Not sure if its worth to enchant electrified Dagger.
Fenja
Grunt
Grunt

by Everen21822 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:17 am

+5 damage on MH Dagger always with +15 Agil in OH.
Everen21822
Private
Private

by Linguist » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:39 am

Spiralstatic wrote:
Fenja wrote:

As far as I know, AV mount is the same as the pvp mount. Doesn't require 150 riding.

Are you sure? I got exalted about 2-3 days after the riding patch change and didn't bother buying the mount. I checked today because someone in trade chat was talking about it but no one answered him. So I went into AV and it costs 90g now which is the usual cost after patch, but it's red to me and says it requires 150 riding so I didn't bother buying it.

Unless I can use it with 75 riding skill, I'd rather save the gold for an alt or other stuff unless its guaranteed to work with apprentice riding.
Linguist
Tester

Next

Return to Rogue