Auto shoot / Aimed shot addon

Auto shoot / Aimed shot addon

by Cromecast » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:33 pm

I tried rais_AutoShot and it does exactly what I need.
Problem is i like he LUNA ui interface and it make Rais freeze with a default BLZ castbar permanently on the screen.

So any other AS/AS addon that works with this client (I also tried Naturebar something but it did not work)

Cheers
Cromecast
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Auto shoot / Aimed shot addon

by Cornholi » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:49 pm

Attack bar and bear cast bar I think are two other auto attack addons that might work. When I tested them they were not very reliable in my opinion.

There is apparently a fix for Sorren's Hunter Timers and Zhuntermod, but I couldn't get it to work.

Honestly your best bet would be to go with Rais-Autoshot.
Cornholi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Booguh » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:55 am

Read the instructions that came with the addon and you could answer your own problems.

You can disable the blizzard cast bar for aimed shot by navigating to where you have installed the rais_AutoShot addon, find the file "raid_AutoShot.lua", and open it in notepad or Notepad++ whatever you like. On line 26 you'll see:

local AimedCastBar = true;

Change that value to 'false' and the addon will no longer have its own cast bar for Aimed Shot that gets stuck on the screen.
Booguh
Tester

by Jing0 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:20 am

Cornholi wrote:Attack bar and bear cast bar I think are two other auto attack addons that might work. When I tested them they were not very reliable in my opinion.

There is apparently a fix for Sorren's Hunter Timers and Zhuntermod, but I couldn't get it to work.

A fix for SHT and Zhuntermod? Where, how?
Jing0
Private
Private

by keil » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:16 am

Jing0 wrote:
Cornholi wrote:Attack bar and bear cast bar I think are two other auto attack addons that might work. When I tested them they were not very reliable in my opinion.

A fix for SHT and Zhuntermod? Where, how?

I posted the instructions for it on the first page in the rais auto shot timer thread
keil
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Hunter