Hunter bugs?

Re: Hunter bugs?

by Kolltrem » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:06 pm

Kolltrem wrote:-The trap go under map sometimes. :(

-FD didnt work on spell channeled, like lifestife of warlock and arcan channel on mage.. :(

Plz fix the FD :(

#LoveNostalrius
Lieutenant-Commander Kolltrem - Hunter (PvP realm)
Road to the r11 : R10 - IIII...... - R11
Kolltrem
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Hunter bugs?

by thargo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Hey guys, me again. I've got two more inquiries to make.

1 - Is not being able to send your pet against a feigned target supposed to be a thing? I understand how Feign death works. When another hunter uses it, my pet loses aggro/target and comes back to me.
The issue(?) is that I can't send my pet back after them until they actually get up off the ground out of FD.

2 - I know last year around this time there were many hunter pets with bugged damage. Doing way too much damage.
What I want to ask is: Was there another recent hunter pet nerf?
About a month ago when my hunter ( BM spec since lvl 10 never changed ) was in his 30's, my pet was constantly doing 300dmg crits. Which I know was absurd for that level. The pet was the top DPS out of me, a rogue and a mage in our scarlet monastary runs. Esp considering I did not even have bestial wrath yet.

But now? At level 51 his best crit WHILE USING BESTIAL WRATH is maybe 250 on a clothie. So last month at level 35 he could do 300 crit. but now at lvl 51 with bestial wrath's 50% extra dmg he can't even break 250.

EDIT: I know shamans/hunters/warriors/paladins all get like 10-15% extra armor reduction from wearing a full set of mail/plate at lvl 40. Also that armor just all around scales differently with new spells and abilities. Still doesn't make sense that the dmg range has changed so dramatically.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Hunter