Hunter bugs?

Re: Hunter bugs?

by ziven2015 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:52 am

Pablofransisco wrote:dismiss it

Yes. I also tied to dismiss it, since there are only two right-click options for this pet: dismiss or cancel. But I can't change my pet in the stable either...
ziven2015
Tester

by Pottu » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:29 pm

With the bugged pet out, type the following exactly as written:
/script PetAbandon()

That will fix it.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Gazpy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:51 am

Serpent sting does not scale with Spell power
Volley does not aswell
Arcane shot is afflicted by Spell critical and Spell hit
Same goes for the T2 trinket
Pets do not scale when you increase their RAW stats like Agility and Strengh. (Their dps actually decreases #fix'd)
Should I go on?:<
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bunny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:30 pm

Is it a bug that you can't use FD while moving.
Should be instant cast.

Trying FD/Freezing trap macro's
I vaguely remeber something that you needed to spam it, but not that you had to stand still.
Defeat's the purpose kinda

I tried a few of the one's I found on the addon's and macro forum
Bunny
Tester

by Issir » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:19 pm

-Impossible to cast Mongoose Bite and Counterattack on off targets. It's only possible to cast it vs main targets (whos attack you actually parried\dodged).
-Fix goddamn t1\t2 5 pieces set bonus please. It's ticks every 4 seconds (why???) which leads to Combat Mode instantly if pet has it ---> pain in the ass to FD+trap somebody. It's supposed to be an aura buff, like Trueshot Aura. Therefore hunters have Sap immunity ^_^
-Autocast for Scorpid Poison and Screech is broken (Scorpid won't update 5'th stack of poison, Bat\Owl\Carrion Bird won't spam Screech until debuff will fade from target)
Issir
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Issir » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:32 pm

Oh, and btw - is Disengage works properly on Nost? (pvp case, not pve - seems that it works for PvE)
Isn't it supposed to drop combat mode if you:
1)disoriented your PvP target
2)then pushed Disengage carefully without an autoattack on him
3)trapped your target without FD waste????
"Character exits combat mode." - that's what tooltip says.
I remember that Disengage was a crap ability even back in TBC and it had the same mechanic as in Vanilla, but I don't remember the details about combat mode and combat mode tricks, since you could actually lay traps in combat.
Could any pro PvP hunter from old Vanilla\TBC days confirm - is Disengage supposed to drop combat in PvP or not if it used carefully without autoattacks\pet spam?
Issir
Sergeant
Sergeant

by thargo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:12 am

Issir wrote:Oh, and btw - is Disengage works properly on Nost? (pvp case, not pve - seems that it works for PvE)
Isn't it supposed to drop combat mode if you:
1)disoriented your PvP target
2)then pushed Disengage carefully without an autoattack on him
3)trapped your target without FD waste????
"Character exits combat mode." - that's what tooltip says.
I remember that Disengage was a crap ability even back in TBC and it had the same mechanic as in Vanilla, but I don't remember the details about combat mode and combat mode tricks, since you could actually lay traps in combat.
Could any pro PvP hunter from old Vanilla\TBC days confirm - is Disengage supposed to drop combat in PvP or not if it used carefully without autoattacks\pet spam?

Negative. Disengage is working fine on this server. That 'Character exits combat mode' thing purely means it stops auto attack. Nothing more. It has no use in pvp except for maybe losing some aggro on a loose pet or AV mob.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by thargo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:15 am

Bunny wrote:Is it a bug that you can't use FD while moving.
Should be instant cast.

Trying FD/Freezing trap macro's
I vaguely remeber something that you needed to spam it, but not that you had to stand still.
Defeat's the purpose kinda

I tried a few of the one's I found on the addon's and macro forum

This is not a bug either. Feign death is meant to be a stand still thing. At this point in the game at least.

To this day on retail I do not believe it stops your movement for you. Albeit I've not played retail in a year.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by NearlyFearless » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:05 am

Hey guys, I recently tamed a Deviate raptor from WC. I spent the entire instance, a good two hours in that labyrinth, all the while feeding it and gaining EXP. The raptor got a full level, and now about 8 hours later of playing he is still at Loyalty 1 and bankrupting me via meat. Is this a known bug where the loyalty never increases? Didn't have a problem with my Owl who is now Loyalty 6. Thanks in advance.
NearlyFearless
Tester

by Nemecis » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Arcane shot is also counted as a melee attack, so it procs on hit on your mainhand.
Nemecis
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Hunter