Hunter bugs?

Re: Hunter bugs?

by Lunahod1 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:38 pm

I only joined this server an hour ago and my hunter is only level two. For the whole hour I can't figure out how to shoot while running. It just doesn't shoot. Doesn't shoot with Auto Shot button. Doesn't shoot with Auto Shot macro. I shoot a mob, I start running (strafing) and it stops shooting and won't resume until I stop my toon. I've been playing hunter for many years, so I'm familiar with kiting concept. I mean it's not like I'm running away from the target with my back towards it. I can't understand what's wrong and of course I can't play like this. And no, mobs are not too close to me.
Lunahod1
Tester

by Pottu » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Greetings,

you cannot use auto-shot while moving. This is #JustVanillaThings

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Blaeck » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Spam
Last edited by Pottu on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic
Blaeck
Private
Private

by thargo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Alrighty guys I'm calling major BS on the 'Improved Mend Pet' talent. http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=19573

There is NO WAY there is a 50% chance to remove curse/disease/magic/poison per tick. The first talent spent in the selection has it at a 15% chance per tick to remove said debuffs. It is my belief that it remains at 15% even if you spend the second talent point to make it 50%.

Testing on some Scorpashi Snappers in desolace. http://db.vanillagaming.org/?npc=4696
These scorpions put a poison on that last 45 seconds. Each time it's taking like 7 full casts to remove the stupid poison. With 5 ticks per cast. There is no way it's working at a 50% dispel chance...

I've noticed this with all types of debuffs. When a warlock puts agony on my pet, it usually lasts the whole 24 seconds. When a mage polymorphs the pet, it stays polymorphed pretty much the whole time.
Pleas note: I know there are often other debuffs on at the same time as poly and agony. The others rarely get removed before their duration ends too. Despite taking like 15+ ticks... Plus there are times when those are the only debuffs on my pet. And I know it's not separate chances per debuff.

Edit: I don't think this thing even removes curses. I just got Curse of the fallen Magram. http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=18159 a 15 minute curse. Spamming mend pet the whole time. never dispelled.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kolltrem » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:16 pm

-The trap go under map sometimes. :(

-FD didnt work on spell channeled, like lifestife of warlock and arcan channel on mage.. :(
Lieutenant-Commander Kolltrem - Hunter (PvP realm)
Road to the r11 : R10 - IIII...... - R11
Kolltrem
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Zazabi » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:06 pm

I haven't experienced any bugs yet.
Zazabi
Private
Private

by thargo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Kolltrem wrote:-The trap go under map sometimes. :(

-FD didnt work on spell channeled, like lifestife of warlock and arcan channel on mage.. :(

I can confirm these two. Also my pet fell underground twice yesterday.. Though my traps were too. It seems certain areas will not hold your traps and drop your pet if you summon it there too.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:54 pm

If you can, please note the exact location in as much detail as possible (use Cartographer to get full coordinates) and then report this issue in our Bug Tracker.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by ziven2015 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:17 pm

I met a interesting thing in the game: Before I go into the AV, I put my pet in the stable. When I was reborn in AV. my pet was also reborn together with me and but more bigger. It can't use any skills when attacking and I can't free it to get a new pet. Is this a bug in the game or I missed something special?
ziven2015
Tester

by Pablofransisco » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:05 pm

dismiss it
Pablofransisco
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Hunter