Hunter Leveling build?

Re: Hunter Leveling build?

by TySton » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Yeah maybe im lucky in that standard but i never get any damn loot drops... so RNG gods still hate me because im a plebby kiddie
TySton
Tester

by TySton » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Maybe i am but still like the aspect of the hawk for leveling really nice when you are fighting more then 1 mob and you want to down them fast with ease
TySton
Tester

by Lionheart » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:55 pm

I agree it comes handy from time to time. You are always able to diverge from a standard guide (like the one I gave) and mixing things up such as 2/5 Aspect of the Hawks and 3/5 Endurance Training :)

Just an advice I can give you though, don't bother spending gold on respect while you are leveling a hunter, if you put a point or two somewhere you realised you don't need it ; it doesn't matter 99% of the time ! Keep your gold for the respect once level 60 :)
Lionheart
Private
Private

by Capri » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:26 pm

At level 50, you will receive a hunter quest in Azshara which rewards Devilsaur Eye. It is a trinket that increases your AP by 150 & Hit by 2% with a 2 min. cooldown which is a perfect match for Bestial Wrath. Yet another reason BM is the way to go while leveling.
Capri
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Hunter