Pet panel disappear after /rl

Pet panel disappear after /rl

by Petroix » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Like in topic, every time I reload ui my pet bar disappears, using questie and cartographer not sure if it matters. And I have to dismiss my pet and call again, very annoying.
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Pet panel disappear after /rl

by Pottu » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Do you use any addons that tamper with your GUI?
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Petroix » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:48 pm

I disabled all addons except Cartographer because I can't /reload without Cartographer. And with only that one addon it happens everytime I do /rl. Tried fresh client copy, deleting account settings, wtf, wdb folders, other Cartographer versions but didn't help.
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Backup your WTF folder somewhere safe, then delete it completely from under the client. Load up WoW once so all the default files are created, then exit and install Cartographer. If it still happens, it's an issue with the version of Cartographer that you used. If it doesn't happen, something was funky in your WTF and good luck trying to hunt down what it was.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Petroix » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:03 pm

How I said I tried that, even more than deleting single WTF folder. Still the same. I'm using recomended version of Cartographer which probably everyone uses.
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Overtime » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:09 pm

I don't think there's a fix for it, always just relogged or dismissed pet.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:17 pm

It has never happened to my hunter and we haven't exactly been flooded with reports of this happening, so while I understand your frustration Petroix, it is not a common and easily solvable issue. Try Googling around, perhaps a user elsewhere has solved it.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Petroix » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:32 pm

I'm trying but can't find any permament fix. After I changed my cartographer and questie addons to latest ones, everything started to go wrong. I completly cleared my wow client (wtf, wdb, addons etc.) and it still happens, I can't understand that.

It also disappears after changing resolution. But I just need a relog or dismiss/call and it works again till I change resolution or do /rl again.

Same happens even on other hunter characters, tested it on TBC PTR realm and the same problem. I completly removed wow from my computer, did little clean and scan etc. downloaded client again from Nostalrius site and still the same. So what the hell is going on? Can anyone who play hunter and uses cartographer confirm that he can /reload and change resolution without bug with pet action bar disappearing?

I found this but no fix: http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/66077-pet-action-bar-disappears-how-to-get-it-back-without-relogging/ looks like it was just vanilla/tbc problem idk..
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by konked » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:34 am

Happens to me randomly after i /reloadui

Not really a big deal just dismiss and recall him.
konked
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Petroix » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:22 am

Guys it's getting worse. I started experiencing even Wow crash errors, pet action bar still dissapear, cartographer map is bugging one time it's full screen, after a while is smaller frame, action bars and skills overlaps bottom part of the map, questie don't show picked quests on the map, only after /reload it does. Clean wow client, only 2 basic addons cartographer and questie (latest version) and the game is almost unplayable for me or at least very irritating.

Here is some log from wow crash: http://ctrlv.it/id/5072/1081265804
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Hunter