Pets are bugged for me - anyone else have this issue?

Pets are bugged for me - anyone else have this issue?

by Dijeangenie » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi all - I've recently rolled a hunter on nost PVE, and pets are definitely bugged for me, was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

I've tamed 6 different animals now (Various boars from starting area/loch modan, and bears as well) and they all run away after around 5 minutes.

I understand pet loyalty and happiness mechanics (I played a hunter for a huge amount of time in TBC), but none of the pets have died/became unhappy at any point (I've even tried spamming them with food and they still run away) - so just wondering what is up with this?

I've tried restarting the game, and that has had no effect either, have had this issue over multiple days now - any help would be appreciated!!
Dijeangenie
Tester

Re: Pets are bugged for me - anyone else have this issue?

by Gazpy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:54 am

feed them with propper food (higher lvl)
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dijeangenie » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Gazpy wrote:feed them with propper food (higher lvl)

I'm talking about a level 10 pet, running away within 3-5 minutes of taming it - on green happiness level, never having died or got unhappy at all. It has to be a bug right??
Dijeangenie
Tester

by Gazpy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:11 pm

are you sure the green hp is not something your UI does? you have to feed him a lot at the start and the better, the higher happiness he gets.
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Hunter