[EU] Molten Core Swimteam is recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: [EU] Molten Core Swimteam is recruiting

by disco » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:45 pm

Maladan wrote:I'd like to bring to your attention the behaviour of player Mamiya. Did a LBRS with this guy, constantly overaggro'd (Attacked wrong targets) pulled multiple times even on Vos nearly got 1 shotted ...... and even managed to fall of the cliff and die?

When questioned didnt even apologise once, just ignored us then after I left decided to flame and add me to ignore list? I dont know if you want people like this in your guild .....might be bad for your reputation and I hope this will be dealt with.

Thanks.

thank you for your feedback regarding one of our members. the player has been dealt with accordingly.
Blaze <molten core swimteam>
disco
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rubis » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:06 am

Maladan wrote:I'd like to bring to your attention the behaviour of player Mamiya. Did a LBRS with this guy, constantly overaggro'd (Attacked wrong targets) pulled multiple times even on Vos nearly got 1 shotted ...... and even managed to fall of the cliff and die?

When questioned didnt even apologise once, just ignored us then after I left decided to flame and add me to ignore list? I dont know if you want people like this in your guild .....might be bad for your reputation and I hope this will be dealt with.

Thanks.

Yeah, this guy.. He likes to jump off cliffs, and even put random people of ignore for no obvious reasons.

And that he nearly, even, got 1-shotted on Vos :cry: I will ask him to get some more stamina on his gear.

Regards,
Rubis
Rubis <Molten Core Swimteam> - Level 60
Mamiya <Molten Core Swimteam> - Level 60
Rubih <Molten Core Swimteam> - Level 49
Zionith <Almost Thirty> - Level 29
Rubis
Tester

by POLYSICS » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 pm

bump for best guild global!
<Molten Core Swimteam>
POLYSICS
Tester

by Gazpy » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:05 pm

leave the coal mines poly and burn em for glory!
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by POLYSICS » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:28 am

: s I wish
<Molten Core Swimteam>
POLYSICS
Tester

by Molten » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:20 pm

bump
Molten
Grunt
Grunt

by disco » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:38 pm

bump
Blaze <molten core swimteam>
disco
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by chunass » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:48 pm

I heard these guys are really good, you should join them
Chunass - 60 Night Elf Hunter
Chew - 60 Human Warrior
<Molten Core Swimteam>
chunass
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by WarEgg » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Thanks.

hes fucking shit
WarEgg
Grunt
Grunt

by cainmosni » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:48 pm

Tried to make a toon alliance, but to whisper you have to be over level one. Being at work i can't do that, so hopefully this will be taken as a respectable "bump".

I have a few questions about your DKP site, is there someone I can PM on the forums that is in charge of it?

Thanks guys
cainmosni
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters