old post.

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Coalition> - EU Raiding Guild

by Theloras » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:19 am

SnowFlakes wrote:Need more dps able to perform their incredibly hard vanilla rotation perfectly, go apply today and we'll throw in some bwl testing to sweeten the deal.

Spam
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by SnowFlakes » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:14 am

Theloras wrote:HEY DID YOU GUYS GET THE APPLICATION THAT I POSTED ON YOUR WEBSITE?!?!?!?!?!?

Greetings Theloras,

We did recieve your application for a trial membership. And while I was very impressed with your ability to tank stockades in full AQ40 gear, I'm afraid we will have to pass up on the opportunity to accept your application.
I don't think Plasks ego could manage having you around.

Best Wishes,
Rageflakes
oh, ok.
SnowFlakes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:20 pm

SnowFlakes wrote:
Theloras wrote:HEY DID YOU GUYS GET THE APPLICATION THAT I POSTED ON YOUR WEBSITE?!?!?!?!?!?

Greetings Theloras,

We did recieve your application for a trial membership. And while I was very impressed with your ability to tank stockades in full AQ40 gear, I'm afraid we will have to pass up on the opportunity to accept your application.

Best Wishes,
Rageflakes

Yea, cause you guys get off stalking/trolling my wife and I on Facebook and YouTube and posting my marriage proposal video after I have the audacity of suggesting that you may want to consider having a Paladin AoE tank in BWL instead of 40 people LoLSpamming Oil of Immolation.

Talk about taking a video game way too seriously...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by SnowFlakes » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Theloras wrote:
SnowFlakes wrote:

Greetings Theloras,

Best Wishes,
Rageflakes

Yea, cause you guys get off stalking/trolling my wife and I on Facebook and YouTube and posting my marriage proposal video after I have the audacity of suggesting that you may want to consider having a Paladin AoE tank in BWL instead of 40 people LoLSpamming Oil of Immolation.

Talk about taking a video game way too seriously...

You must be confused, I certainly had no part in such things.
oh, ok.
SnowFlakes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Even if that is the case, you guys set the bar pretty low as far as your overall behaviour as a guild both here and on Peenix.

My wife getting troll/stalking messages because of a stupid private wow server forum post went to far bro...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Nynawe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:19 pm

Hello Theoloras!

I would think that regardless of their doings, bad or good, they would appreciate if this section was left alone for their recruitment. I'm quite certain you'll be able to find another forum section to discuss these things that may or may not have happend you.
I know I would love it if people kept my own recruitment post clean.

I hope you understand!

Cheers!
Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Nynawe
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by SnowFlakes » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Theloras wrote:Even if that is the case, you guys set the bar pretty low as far as your overall behaviour as a guild both here and on Peenix.

My wife getting troll/stalking messages because of a stupid private wow server forum post went to far bro...

Your wife getting trolled is certainly unfortunate, but I fail to see where <Coalition> enters the picture. As far as I've heard none of the concerned parties have any positions in <Coalition>, whether it be raiding or otherwise.

Feel free to correct me if you feel that's not the case but you're wasting your time if you think something good will come out of your "trolling" other than to make yourself look like a complete fool.
oh, ok.
SnowFlakes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:02 am

Nynawe wrote:Hello Theoloras!

I would think that regardless of their doings, bad or good, they would appreciate if this section was left alone for their recruitment. I'm quite certain you'll be able to find another forum section to discuss these things that may or may not have happend you.
I know I would love it if people kept my own recruitment post clean.

I hope you understand!

Cheers!

This would have been the appropriate response for Snowflakes to have made...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:10 am

SnowFlakes wrote:
Theloras wrote:Even if that is the case, you guys set the bar pretty low as far as your overall behaviour as a guild both here and on Peenix.

Your wife getting trolled is certainly unfortunate, but I fail to see where <Coalition> enters the picture. As far as I've heard none of the concerned parties have any positions in <Coalition>, whether it be raiding or otherwise.

Feel free to correct me if you feel that's not the case but you're wasting your time if you think something good will come out of your "trolling" other than to make yourself look like a complete fool.

Unfortunately, this is the response he made instead.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and the fact that you guys tried to troll me back on Peenix so bad in the forum thread that whether someone who was in your guild or not (of which I don't care one iota), took it upon themselves to not only post the YouTube video of my marriage proposal to my wife, but also sent trolling/stalking messages as well makes your guild as a whole look like you:

a) condone of it
b) find the trolling of my wife hilarious
c) were the ones actually doing it

Think of this as my way of letting others on this server know what kind of human beings you guys are - the true fools in this entire sorry episode over of all things...my simple suggestion that having a Paladin AoE tank would make your BWL speed runs go faster.

PS For the uninformed, Coalition used to be the guild Judgement on Peenix - Emerald Dream
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by SnowFlakes » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:52 am

Theloras wrote:
PS For the uninformed, Coalition used to be the guild Judgement on Peenix - Emerald Dream

I'm not sure how to make this any more clear to you, we're not affiliated with Judgement on Emerald Dream. We have some players that played in Judgement but the vast majority did not. And as far as I know, none of <Coalition's> former Judgement members were involved in the things you are describing.

Any problem you may have had with Judgement is just that, a problem with Judgement. If Your problem with Coalition is that we have some Judgement players then you might aswell be writing this in NOPEs recruitment thread.

I personally did not play on ED, and so I feel hilariously out of loop with regards to your issue. I couldn't care less of your opinion on whether prot paladins are viable in BWL or not.
oh, ok.
SnowFlakes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters