[BlackListed] Alliance

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: [BlackListed] Alliance

by Snippan » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:41 am

I dont think Imbas reply leaves room for much confusion Norm :/

When a bigwig like Imba states, on the official Blacklisted post, that more US friendly times will be favored then you are alienating most EU players.

I will not speculate on how Blacklisted will fare against other guilds but this is no longer the right guild for me so Im jumping ship.

Best of luck and hope to see you all soon (in the battlegrounds). walRus /
Snippan
Tester

by Normander01 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Snippan wrote:I dont think Imbas reply leaves room for much confusion Norm :/

When a bigwig like Imba states, on the official Blacklisted post, that more US friendly times will be favored then you are alienating most EU players.

I will not speculate on how Blacklisted will fare against other guilds but this is no longer the right guild for me so Im jumping ship.

Best of luck and hope to see you all soon (in the battlegrounds). walRus /

once again no one is alienating EU players. We are and always will be an EST US raiding guild. that was stated from the beginning. We are fair and accept all nationalities regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation (ie. Rhoen) We managed to progress because we adjusted to a heavy EU pop on the Rebirth.(clearly you didnt understand) Sat raid was changed due to the leaders impact on being available and role changes. +1 hr start time

Sunday is left open for the determination of this server and whos playing with us. if we get heavy EU we will go EU time if we get more US players we will go US time. simply put.

as for jumping ship we wish you the best! Everyone should be in a guild that best suites their needs and times :) and as stated before we are actively recruiting! if interested please PM me here or sign up within our forums
http://blacklisted.guildlaunch.com/

Also looking forward to another test or a release!
<GM> Blacklisted
Twitch Nos/Retail Streamer ~~ https://www.twitch.tv/Normander01
Youtube ~~ youtube.com/Normandah09
Normander01
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gabgab » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:31 pm

i will definatly join you guys at first, even if the raid times get fucked up for me as EU player
saturday shouldnt be a big deal at all and i could attend it any time (except when i wake up too early and fall asleep before or during the raid, lol)
sunday will be most likely not doable for me due to reallife restructuring but i'd still rather hang out with you as a "reserve" player and do saturday raids
the big factor for me would be to see how the server developes
if there is a good chunk of EU players then i could try and act as a "mercenary" to get into major raids, maybe even PUGs, however if it turns outs to be 95% US.... that would basically break my neck
Gabgab
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Normander01 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:50 pm

So it looks like Nev, Deanthor, Elanthus, Gab are comin with. Snipp what say you? you gonna come wreck kids and dom PVE or shall we see you on the opposing side in battlegrounds? :)
<GM> Blacklisted
Normander01
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gabgab » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:08 pm

hey dont get your hopes up too much normander, for now the only reason i'd join the guild would be so i can keep flaming you for whatever reason i may find :mrgreen:
Gabgab
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Normander01 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Gabgab wrote:hey dont get your hopes up too much normander, for now the only reason i'd join the guild would be so i can keep flaming you for whatever reason i may find :mrgreen:

I do indeed miss the yells during boss fights. :D
<GM> Blacklisted
Normander01
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gabgab » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Normander01 wrote:I do indeed miss the yells during boss fights. :D

ey, i never yelled :v

just calmly expressed my discontent :mrgreen:
Gabgab
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Normander01 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Gabgab wrote:
Normander01 wrote:I do indeed miss the yells during boss fights. :D

ey, i never yelled :v

just calmly expressed my discontent :mrgreen:

im talking along the lines of (which we recorded) the normander loves such n such quotes in /yell lmao

Also pretty amped for the PVE session thats going to take place soon! whos all gonna be there? :)
<GM> Blacklisted
Normander01
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tubad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Gabgab wrote:hey dont get your hopes up too much normander, for now the only reason i'd join the guild would be so i can keep flaming you for whatever reason i may find :mrgreen:

OMG I miss GabGabs
<TulahBear>
<Tulah Bear>
Tubad
Tester

by Gabgab » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Normander01 wrote:
im talking along the lines of (which we recorded) the normander loves such n such quotes in /yell lmao

oh right i forgot about that :mrgreen:

Tubad wrote:OMG I miss GabGabs
<TulahBear>

oh good god no, deleting account, moving out of germany, burrying myself somewhere in the pacific :shock:
Gabgab
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters