New to Nost, not to game

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

New to Nost, not to game

by vandarr » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Hi guilds of Nostalrius, I'm here to see if there is any guilds who would be willing to take a druid and paladin who don't meet conventions that seem too set in stone in the game currently. my friend is leveling bear cat but unlike most druids wants to continue into higher content as such as off tank/ dps. This has helped several of the higher end guilds but as you go down we notice acceptance does as well. I am probably going to level my paladin as prot or ret still deciding. I feel like ret isn't as subpar to warrior in terms of dps and prot seems to be good for multiple add fights like when zg comes out or current ony whlelps. I know this is controversial for most people, and most will probably call us scrubs but we want to do some raid content and enjoy our characters. im not opposed to just being a nightfall debuff bitch as ret if it comes to that or ot/ that can throw some heals. between us we have been playing the game for around 20 years and are super excited for this server just looking for a good fit for us.
vandarr
Tester

Re: New to Nost, not to game

by Suigintou » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:03 am

ya whisper fathertommy ingame youll fit in
Priest
Suigintou
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: New to Nost, not to game

by vandarr » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:01 am

apparently not, but thanks for the attempt :)
vandarr
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters