NA player looking for raiding guild.

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

NA player looking for raiding guild.

by adarium » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Thanks for stopping to check my post!

About me:
I'm new to the server and looking to scratch the raiding itch. Like most here I reckon, I miss the old school experience: When the game wiped the floor with players and made us like it. Back in retail I raided through MC and Ony (most of my raiding was actually in Burning Crusade).

I work as a QA tester in the video game industry and like to think I'm quick on my feet. I plan on playing regularly without going overboard.

What I offer:
  • Flexible class choice: I'm open to plug a tank or healer spot in your roster. I'm leaning toward Paladin at the moment. It'll let me tank or heal all the way to 60 then be a raid healer until they release Burning Crusade.
  • Website: I have some experience with graphic and web design and have access to hosting. I can help out if the guild needs it.
  • Dedication: I come prepared with consumables and knowing the ins and outs of the encounters. It's common sense but figured I should mention it.

What I'm looking for:
  • Raid times: I'm available to raid any time from Friday 6PM GMT-5 (EST) to Sunday 11PM GMT-5 EST. I could also do week nights but weekends are better.
  • Tight-knit group: A stable roster and dedicated leadership is a must. I'm after a close group of players and am willing to pay my dues to earn a spot.
  • Dungeons (Optional): I love me some dungeons even before level cap. It'd be great if the guild has players on their way to 60 willing to do runs. I hear open world levelling is hard for Alliance anyway.

I hope this covers it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading!
adarium
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters