<NOPE> IS BACK ON PVP SERVER

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<NOPE> IS BACK ON PVP SERVER

by Nope Guild » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:06 pm

<NOPE> was formed on Nostalrius at launch and strives to clear vanilla content as quickly and efficiently as possible while maintaining a strong PvP presence in ranking and world encounters.

We have cleared all available raids, including world bosses, and compete for the latter whenever possible. We strive to clear our raids as quickly and efficiently as possible. It is mandatory to show up for every main 40 man raid fully consumed(flask excluded) and world buffed. We make full use of any PTR sessions, to both better ourselves and the server.

While the guild itself is oriented mainly towards PvE we encourage PvP whenever possible. Anyone aiming for high ranks is given the time and space needed away from farm raids in order to achieve their ranking goals. The guild has many of the earliest rank 14’s, as well as a boatload of rank 13’s amongst most classes.

We are always looking for the best and most dedicated players and our recruitment is always open. We don’t use a website since the concept of one is redundant in the day and age of spreadsheets and instant messaging features such as Discord and Skype. Below you’ll find what we require from a potential raider.

- Well spoken and written English
- 'Unbind the S key', know how to play the game and your class
- Have a passion for playing vanilla World of Warcraft
- Must be open to constructive criticism and always strive to improve performance in raids and learn from any mistakes
- You need to be self sufficient when it comes to farming consumables and getting world buffs
- Have a mature attitude, we are not looking for drama queens
- Being able to function in massive PvP events and world bosses
- Know how to react quickly to unexpected events in the world, listen to instruction and not add unnecessary information when it’s not needed

Raiding schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 19:30-00:00.

Recruitment status
Currently we are looking for players of the following class(es):

Hunter
Priest

We are - always - open to exceptional applications regardless of class.

APPLY HERE
https://goo.gl/forms/SmELE6gx87QiUaOp1

For In-game contact, message any of the following officers.
Maitoz - Guild Master & Raid leader
Kapwe - Healing Officer
Lythia - Caster Officer
Last edited by Nope Guild on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:52 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Nope Guild
Private
Private

Re: <NOPE> EU PvE

by Sethzer » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:21 pm

bump for recruitment
Last edited by Sethzer on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Sethzer » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:14 pm

up we go
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:20 pm

Bump best guild!
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sulg » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:06 pm

Recruiting 1 Paladin, Mage, Prot & Fury Warrior.
Sulg
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Solmyr » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:37 am

My heart always gladdens when I see a new guild form. Congratulations on your founding, guys.

Good luck on Nostalrius - the server might have been up for a while, but I am confident that dedicated players like you can catch up to the guilds that have been here from the start.
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Solmyr wrote:My heart always gladdens when I see a new guild form. Congratulations on your founding, guys.

Good luck on Nostalrius - the server might have been up for a while, but I am confident that dedicated players like you can catch up to the guilds that have been here from the start.

:ugeek:
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Undertanker » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:09 pm

Solmyr wrote:My heart always gladdens when I see a new guild form. Congratulations on your founding, guys.

:roll:
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:30 pm

So what bugs do I have to abuse in order to get into this guild?
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by sylonic » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Theloras wrote:So what bugs do I have to abuse in order to get into this guild?

Check yourself mate. Thanks for the bump.
sylonic
Private
Private

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters