<Alliance Vanguard> US WPvP Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Alliance Vanguard> US WPvP Guild

by KillJedic » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:59 pm

General Info:

Alliance Vanguard has remained a strong and respected presence on Bleeding Hollow since January 1st, 2013. We are primarily a World PvP guild but do participate in all forms of PvP. We have been leading the way in World PvP through expertly crafted tactics and leadership. Our guild promotes a Family and Friendly atmosphere for all End-Game players that are looking for a fun and competitive place to PvP. We do expect our members to continuously pursue improvement through the many Online resources as well as through our experienced and patient community of members. We are looking for members who value teamwork, camaraderie and respect.

Ranks:

Little Guy - This is the Troll proof rank, you are unable to chat in guild with this rank. This is the rank that you will automatically get when you join the guild, however don't fear. Once an officer or GM is online you will promoted to another rank, depending on if you meet the requirements.

BH/Vanilla Alts - This is only for players who want another character in the guild. You must be lvl 40+ in order to have an alt in the guild.

New - This is the starting rank, we want people to be lvl 10+ before joining, however if we feel like you would make a great member in the AV community you will be allowed to join. This is the purge rank tho. Every few months when we do Guild Roster cleaning, anyone who has not been online within the past 2 weeks, and has not hit lvl 10 may have a chance to be removed from the guild to make room for other players. Don't worry, once you hit lvl 10, you will become rank Initiate.

Initiate - You have hit lvl 10, congratulations! You are now a true member for Alliance Vanguard Vanilla. You are able to walk around saying you are in AV Vanilla. This rank is the beginner rank, we allow players to talk in Guild Chat and we focus on helping players within this rank to lvl up.

Knight - You have taken the step and shown that you are a true leader. You are now able to help recruit for AV, the only way to get this rank is to do 1 of 2 things.

1.) Show that you are a true leader by helping others and going out of your way.
or
2.) Reach lvl 60.

BH AV - This is for anyone who is apart of Bleeding Hollow Alliance Vanguard.

Officer - Working hard has its benefits. With this rank you can now talk in Officer/GM chat. Along with this, you will be allowed to set up WPvP events and lead AV into victory. We allow you to attack towns, zones, call help on City Defense, however... you are not allowed to attack Main Horde City's. This rank helps control what the guild does, Officers are able to promote and demote players along with removing players if Deaz or Myself (KillJedic) are not online. Officers will be in charge of reporting to the GM's about Horde activity. They will also be the ones who are in charge of setting up Raid groups for Molten Core, Onyx, ect...

Guild Leader - Deaz, he is the True leader behind the Alliance Vanguard name.

Guild Master - KillJedic/Carcharias I am the founder of Alliance Vanguard Vanilla. My main focus is to work with Deaz and the Officers to bring players the best WoW experience. Only the GM/GL Is allowed to call for a City Attack. I will go out of my way to help players level and do anything to improve gaming experience. Please feel free to ask if you need anything.

What Are We About?:

We are about killing Horde and bring a new aspects to the game. We will be focusing on WPvP and PvP in general. However, we will be running 40man raids and growing as time goes on. Our goal is to obtain the Thunderfury and have control over the legendary mount (list below). We want to help introduce players to what Vanilla WoW is really about.

Legendary Mount:
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/bl ... letank.php

This is our goal to control, and we will be the guild that obtains the mount once the event is launched.

VIDEO Section:

Alliance Vanguard in "How to take down a Bully" Rallys Trolled
http://youtu.be/8kUckuUE3OU

Alliance Vanguard in Deaz Hitchcok "The Birdz"
http://www.twitch.tv/deaznutz1/c/6408112

Alliance Vanguard in "Controlling Poundfist"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV9XkdK1eGU

MUCH MORE VIDEOS OF YT CHANNELS (Link Below)

YouTube Channels
http://www.Youtube.com/TheDeazNutz
http://www.Youtube.com/AVKingg17
http://www.Youtube.com/KillJedicTV
*More to be added/updated

Guild Streamers
http://tinyurl.com/AV-Streamers

Membership Restrictions and Requirements

-Restrictions

1. Must be over the Age of 16.
2. Must be level 10.
3. Must have Mumble.
4. Must be respectful to others.
5. Must not post negative forums, that will affect AV's name.

-Requirements

1. You must have Mumble installed and ready. This is a must for PvP and WPvP Events.
2. Website Registry to http://www.AllianceVanguard.com
3. A positive attitude and willingness to participate.
4. A character that is above lvl 10.
5. General Knowledge of your Main Class.

Conclusion

Our promise to you is this: If you join us, you will experience a different kind of community unlike any other. You will be immersed in a fulfilling and joyful gaming experience and will not regret your choice! We will lead the Alliance into victory and create the most amazing WPvP Events.

Please visit us @
http://www.AllianceVanguard.com
OR
Contact us In-game! (Deaz (Bleeding Hollow GM), KillJedic (Vanilla GM), Any Officer (Update soon))
Last edited by KillJedic on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KillJedic
Tester

Re: <Alliance Vanguard> US WPvP Guild

by Zammy » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:42 am

Welcome to the alliance boys, let's kick some azz
Greenbuds Druid

Ðillon Warlock
Zammy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Deazz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 am

A STORM is coming......All Horde Beware :)

Deazz
Tester

by lemarcqq » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 am

Are EU players welcome aswell?

(I have a night job so i have weird times to get online but iam free @ Fri and Sat.)
Lemarcq, .
lemarcqq
Private
Private

by Simonich » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Hah! We shall meet on the battlefield then! I am the leader of the frostwolves, and I will lead the horde to victory! Prepare, pigskins! I already have gathered an army.

We should soon duel. And when I say duel I mean 20v20 with a leader on each side :D
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Also, I highly recommend you to remove the mumble requirement and the age requirement.

Not everyone might want to use mumble, and its extremely limiting and will make you expand slowly, world PvP guilds aren't common at all, so you must be more "free" on restrictions.

Also remove age restriction because I am 14 myself and the founder of both <Frostwolf Clan> and <The Defilers> together having over 450 members and ussualy around 50 ppl online.

You just don't know what people have to offer, regardless of their age
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by lemarcqq » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Simonich wrote:Also, I highly recommend you to remove the mumble requirement and the age requirement.

Not everyone might want to use mumble, and its extremely limiting and will make you expand slowly, world PvP guilds aren't common at all, so you must be more "free" on restrictions.

Also remove age restriction because I am 14 myself and the founder of both <Frostwolf Clan> and <The Defilers> together having over 450 members and ussualy around 50 ppl online.

We are not the 'only' wpvp guild.
We are the Hardcore part of Allaince.
We win or we die. we don't retreat.
We communicate because we want to be strong and everyone needs to be mature so we can do our job.
Lemarcq, .
lemarcqq
Private
Private

by KillJedic » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:17 am

Simonich wrote:Also, I highly recommend you to remove the mumble requirement and the age requirement.

I do see where you are coming from, so let me address your comments.

First off, in regards to Mumble, the reason it is required is because me have a 100+ channel set up and we pride ourselves on organization and communication. We do not want people to go into a battle without knowing when and where to move. We will be having target callers to call targets and we will address how we play depending on the situation. Mumble is for WPvP and its also to get to know your fellow guild mates. We are still clearing the toxic players, but it isn't always a family friendly zone. New players sometimes don't follow the rules and we don't want players of the younger age to get attacked or targeted. You also must keep in mind, we have always been a 16yr+ guild, just want mature people who wont rage quit after loosing a battle or a piece of gear. Not saying that a 30yr old wont do that, but its more unlikely.

Second, I am happy that you are able to lead a huge army, but we are not about having large numbers, we are always destroying Horde to a nice 1A : 3H ratio. We have taken out 3+ full raids with less then 1 full raid. Its just the way we talk and strategies.
KillJedic
Tester

by Simonich » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:27 am

The ratio ain't that bad I believe and hope.
Once someone with some census program shown that in 5.7k PPP online 3k were horde and 2.7k were alliance.

I'd always join the faction with less ppl, but I didn't know and now I have already settled
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by lemarcqq » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Simonich wrote:The ratio ain't that bad I believe and hope.
Once someone with some census program shown that in 5.7k PPP online 3k were horde and 2.7k were alliance.

I'd always join the faction with less ppl, but I didn't know and now I have already settled

I just like the fact that we have 2 Big guilds we can fight against.
Since u guys don't realy use Mumble, Ts, Vent? makes it more balanced. Because you guys have the troops and we have the tactics. If we get overrun so be it. If we beat u guys even better :)

You can atleast try to get 1 raid on ur vent, ts, mumble. so you will be more orginazed and lead the other part(s) with Guild chat or so?

Well, anyway we are going to do it our way the way we feel it needs to be. Both our and your guild will improve in tactics and communication in time. we will see how it runs out, always place for improvements!

Greetz
Lemarcq, .
lemarcqq
Private
Private

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters