Progression Experienced Rogue LF US Raid Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Progression Experienced Rogue LF US Raid Guild

by netherangel » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:57 am

Hi there, I am currently looking for a US progression oriented raid guild, raiding between the times of 6 and 11 central time.

I am looking for a guild early (only level 12) as I like to know the community I will be spending a lot of time in while raiding. I understand Im coming in late and completely get I will have to earn my spot and am perfectly fine with that. Loot system doesnt matter (although I prefer loot council if the leadership is progression oriented) A bunch of Mature people looking to have a good time raiding the content they grew up with is what im looking for. As I understand turnover is big on private servers, I am not afraid of being in waiting until that happens depending on the guild =)

I was in a server first progression guild in vanilla and have experience in progression kills up to the last 3 bosses in Naxx. That includes AQ40 Cthun. Was in top 15 US progression in Naxx. I come flasked, potted, firewatered, fed, and dont stand in the bad shtuff.

PM Chimeradon in game if youd like, looking forward to hearing from you!

And yes Im Night elf and understand humans are better for racials, but nostalgia took priority and ill be looking forward to out dpsing dem hoomans =) /challenge
netherangel
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters