Looking for progress raidguild (pref hardcore) (A)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Looking for progress raidguild (pref hardcore) (A)

by Sojana » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:00 pm

I don't rly know what guild to apply to, so I just try it like this.

I've been around the private server scene quite a bit,
-some ppl might know me from Q-gaming (kerberos tauren warrior I was in In Silence and Plan B)

-I also was leader of "New Dawn" on feenix for over half a year and lead in progression, got split up at some point and many ppl migrated to "two dollar horde"

-I was playing years on arena tournament sp/rogue mainly my peak beeing 2660~ rating in 2s and 2200~ 3s

-Recently I played WoD but got bored realy fast was raiding HM mythic and BRF (which I only cleared on heroic)

That to my background (ofc I did not include all servers I played on I can't even recall every single one), other than that I am just looking for a progress guild with experienced raidlead (I would make my own again but since so many are around already and I had a little late start I am not going to, just lvling atm since 2 days and proly will hit 60 in a few days)

- I can raid at any day mostly evenings (if a US guild pops up I can organize for that too)

If necessary I make an application on your guild forums no problem just leave me a link here. I prefere guild who already got a somewhat ready roster prefereably raiding already. I don't wanna sit here 2 months waiting to get raid ready. I will be raid ready in max 1-1 1/2 week from now on, that's no big deal.

Ingame name "Sojana" I play hunter, alliance side on here.
Sojana
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters