Lvl 50 - 60

Lvl 50 - 60

by eLmasten » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:15 am

What's a great place to level as warlock between lvl 50 and 60.

Should I do the AV @ lvl 51 for win reward... Any dungeons I should farm till lvl 60, so I can get some of my pre bis raid gear?

Best regards.
Female Gnome Warlock - Gankamon
eLmasten
Private
Private

Re: Lvl 50 - 60

by Cwasm » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:10 am

Focus on doing quests, and really by the time you hit 60 you should be finished with most of them in the 50-60 zones. Do as many quests as you can in the plaguelands, northern Felwood in your low 50s and winterspring in your mid/late 50s. You can do some Silithus quests as you near 60, there's a few you can do in Burning Steppes as well if you're alliance. Un'goro would also be a good place to stop by and do some quests at.

Keep in mind if you're questing in these zones and the quests start getting too high level or too difficult just hop over to another zone and come back later. There's guides out there if you're looking for super specific routes and exact things to do to min-max your time getting to 60 but if you're just a normal player just knowing where the quest hubs are at should be good.

Don't worry about dungeons, don't worry about those annoying Stratholme/Scholomance dungeon quests, just get yourself some Felcloth gear and you'll literally wear it until BWL. (No foolin'.)
Lantern - 60 Warlock <Ritual>
Cwasm
Grunt
Grunt

by eLmasten » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:37 am

Cwasm wrote:Focus on doing quests, and really by the time you hit 60 you should be finished with most of them in the 50-60 zones. Do as many quests as you can in the plaguelands, northern Felwood in your low 50s and winterspring in your mid/late 50s. You can do some Silithus quests as you near 60, there's a few you can do in Burning Steppes as well if you're alliance. Un'goro would also be a good place to stop by and do some quests at.

Keep in mind if you're questing in these zones and the quests start getting too high level or too difficult just hop over to another zone and come back later. There's guides out there if you're looking for super specific routes and exact things to do to min-max your time getting to 60 but if you're just a normal player just knowing where the quest hubs are at should be good.

Don't worry about dungeons, don't worry about those annoying Stratholme/Scholomance dungeon quests, just get yourself some Felcloth gear and you'll literally wear it until BWL. (No foolin'.)

Thanks alot for a very detailed respond. That was very kind of you!
I've heard that you can farm felcloth in felwood (funny enough, fel & fel) - but there's high competition for these farming ares... I'm a tailor myself, so I would most likely farm this gear.

I've heard that from 55-57 you can do all the BRD quests and get almost two levels doing so. Is it worth? and will I get MC attunement while doing it?

Best regards
eLmasten
Private
Private

by Cwasm » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:17 am

If you can easily get a group and not spend too much time with it BRD would probably be worth the effort if you can get enough of the quests. I wouldn't say you'd get two levels from it. Probably not even one, but it's good EXP regardless and saves more easily done quests for when you need them later on.
Lantern - 60 Warlock <Ritual>
Cwasm
Grunt
Grunt

by eLmasten » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:21 am

Cwasm wrote:If you can easily get a group and not spend too much time with it BRD would probably be worth the effort if you can get enough of the quests. I wouldn't say you'd get two levels from it. Probably not even one, but it's good EXP regardless and saves more easily done quests for when you need them later on.

Okay thank you again! 8-)

/edit

Are guides like these worth following?

http://wow-pro.com/node/602/revisions/967/view

https://code.google.com/p/vanillaguide/ (horde tho)

I play alliance
eLmasten
Private
Private

Return to Warlock