Fresh lvl 60 PVE Dungeon and Solo PVP talents combination

Fresh lvl 60 PVE Dungeon and Solo PVP talents combination

by DieselPower » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi guys, I am at last level 60!

I have already read several threads about pure PVE and pure PVP talent specs, but I could not find a thread related to a mix spec - something that can do good in 5 man pve dungeons and at the same time allows me successfully help my low level friends by killing gankers.

From my experience Soul Link is the way to go for a fresh warlock to do good in solo pvp. Gives insane survivability.
I was levelling in Demo/affliction build since level 50 and was able do kill almost anyone 1 vs 1 even if they were higher level than me and at the same time could effectively kill mobs.

But now at level 60 I need to be capable in dungeons, so I need 11 talents in destro...

Here is a build that I came up for:

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#IVZbxuzgxotZxx0p

What do you think about this?

The question is, should I go 2/2 points in improved life tap instead 4/5 pints in devastation for pve?

Or maybe you have other talent specs for advise?
DieselPower
Tester

Re: Fresh lvl 60 PVE Dungeon and Solo PVP talents combinati

by diogenes » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:45 pm

Quite honestly, I'm using an identical build. I truly think the 2 points into imp LT is better, but I've put the points into devastation just to see how I feel about it.

Honestly, I don't think devastation is going to be worth much in the majority of circumstances, so I'll probably end up respeccing, but only 2 points into devastation seems even more worthless (2 points is one proc ever 25 casts where 4 points is one ever 12.5 casts). I just don't know man.
diogenes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DieselPower » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:15 pm

Actually according to PVE guides crit is the most valuable stat for us. so i guess it is better to drink some more times but bu hae +4% crit :)

Today I will take this build and try it out.
DieselPower
Tester

by diogenes » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:31 pm

DieselPower wrote:Actually according to PVE guides crit is the most valuable stat for us.

That might (arguably, but i still doubt it considering crit doesn't increase your mana from lifetap) be true for DS/Ruin or SM/Ruin, but a build without ruin will not in any way get anywhere close to the amount of benefit from crit that true pve builds give.
diogenes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Warlock