Tips for Leveling a WarlocK?

Tips for Leveling a WarlocK?

by NotVisions » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:30 am

1)So I was looking up a guide to leveling, and it was mostly a dot and let VW tank spec. Is this the best sort of thing to do, or are there more efficient builds for leveling?

2)Next, I'm curious to what professions I should use? Tailoring/Enchanting seem great for leveling mostly due to the fact that I can make myself gear & enchant.

3)Finally, are there any sort of class quests I should skip to save leveling? Or just go for them all for the exp?

Thanks for your time :D
NotVisions
Tester

Re: Tips for Leveling a WarlocK?

by HcF » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:49 am

I believe class quests do not give exp.
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
HcF
Private
Private

Re: Tips for Leveling a WarlocK?

by Botmaster5 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:43 pm

NotVisions wrote:1)So I was looking up a guide to leveling, and it was mostly a dot and let VW tank spec. Is this the best sort of thing to do, or are there more efficient builds for leveling?

2)Next, I'm curious to what professions I should use? Tailoring/Enchanting seem great for leveling mostly due to the fact that I can make myself gear & enchant.

3)Finally, are there any sort of class quests I should skip to save leveling? Or just go for them all for the exp?

Thanks for your time :D

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=14455

literally the first post in the forum
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Warlock