general pvp advice and thoughts

Re: general pvp advice and thoughts

by Setup » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:50 am

Drain wrote:SM/Ruin: Strictly PvE and favored by raiders.

Actually, SM/Ruin was my favored PVP spec. I'd use it for my 85-0 solo AV runs when I played on feenix.

Your survival comes from knowing where to position yourself, which is basically 98% of the skill of warlock PVP. (And a willingness to chug living action potions to survive rogues.)
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:42 pm

You can get that kind of score as any build in AV following a zerg around simply because you are ranged. The melee here are severely handicapped and ranged can just shoot at them with healer support. WSG/AB does not work this way, and you cannot just safely sit back at max range with a pile of healer support. But as I said before, Alliance has survival a shitton easier than Horde in BGs. You get those potions for free off Paladins lol. We do not.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by sownu » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:13 pm

since the Shadow Mastery is not working correctly

Whats wrong with it ? :o
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pahina22 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Is destro really not viable at all? I played a lock as my alt during retail vanilla and was only ever destro. I know that over 10 years the average player is now better, but I would think you could still play it and do well. I just love burst and no other lock spec gives the same potential for it.
pahina22
Tester

Previous

Return to Warlock