Warlock Gear List (Updated for 1.8)

Re: Warlock Gear List (Updated for 1.8)

by vinceyoung » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Well the list has the fight duration at 180 seconds. If you increase the fight duration to 195 seconds ToEP becomes better. ToEP vs ZHC is really dependent on how long the encounter lasts.

If you get the same amount of ToEP uses as ZHC then ZHC will be better. In the spreadsheet this is exactly that case since you get 2 ZHC uses and 2 ToEP uses in a 180 second fight (this would be a bad situation to use ToEP since it comes off CD right as the fight ends).
vinceyoung
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Elu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:12 pm

Guybrush wrote:ZHC is 5 seconds longer, those 2 extra casts give it more damage on average.

It's 5s (33%) longer, but also has a 30s (33%) longer cooldown.

vinceyoung wrote:Well the list has the fight duration at 180 seconds. If you increase the fight duration to 195 seconds ToEP becomes better. ToEP vs ZHC is really dependent on how long the encounter lasts.

If you get the same amount of ToEP uses as ZHC then ZHC will be better. In the spreadsheet this is exactly that case since you get 2 ZHC uses and 2 ToEP uses in a 180 second fight (this would be a bad situation to use ToEP since it comes off CD right as the fight ends).

Ah, thanks. That's pretty much what I thought, but I'd really argue that ToEP is the better trinket in general since it's average SP increase is higher, especially if you're not sure the fight is going to be exactly around 90 or 180s.
Elu
Grunt
Grunt

by skunkypickle » Tue May 03, 2016 9:33 pm

I used the shit out of this spreadsheet, that picture you've put up over it now almost brings a tear to me eye. Thanks for all the help!
skunkypickle
Tester

by Karrier » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:13 am

Are you coming to Elysium, Guybrush? We gonna miss your sheets :mrgreen:
Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Guybrush » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:07 pm

Karrier wrote:Are you coming to Elysium, Guybrush? We gonna miss your sheets :mrgreen:

Yeah. Someone already copied my thread tho: https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... opic=23102
Not sure if he plans on keeping it up to date or what.
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Karrier » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:58 am

I would say he just wanted your awesome work to be visible to more people, dont think he will update it for next patches
Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Warlock