Warlock Gear List (Updated for 1.8)

Re: The Warlock BiS List (Updated for BWL)

by Wosser » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:02 pm

-
Last edited by Wosser on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wosser
Grunt
Grunt

by Guybrush » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:08 pm

Just added the AB items. For some reason they added those to the server as well.

Honored belt + Sageclaw are pre-raid bis.
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Wosser » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:03 am

Botmaster5 wrote:Guybrush, a request for your spreadsheet.

Could you add a tab, call it TheoryCraft. Have it pull the values from the other tabs into a cell ('Base'), then have 2 columns (a 'minus' column and a 'plus' column) were the user could change things like hit, crit, spellpower, int, stam, and spirit, and then output the changes into a final cell ('Theorized').

Some of us really like to fiddle with numbers, but are down right shite when it comes to spreadsheet formulas. Plus, im sure the weights of things like spellpower, hit, and crit, are fluid and change depending on how much you currently have.

Thanks,
Warlocks who like to fiddle

I dont know if thats what you're looking for, but i made this. Maybe someone finds that useful.
Wosser
Grunt
Grunt

by Codeine » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:17 am

In my PVE gear my crit is equal to 13.7 spell dmg. Which should i listen to, an addon or some guy on a forum? legit question. The addon is called CritOrHit
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Wosser » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:04 am

The one where you can retrace the formulas used for the calculation.
Wosser
Grunt
Grunt

by Guybrush » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Codeine wrote:In my PVE gear my crit is equal to 13.7 spell dmg. Which should i listen to, an addon or some guy on a forum? legit question. The addon is called CritOrHit

You modified the sheet for your gear and buffs right?
On the sheet I have the ony buff turned on, taking a chunk out of the crit value.

The addon also assumes you have shadow bolt rank 10, which you probably don't have.
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Wosser » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Guybrush wrote:You modified the sheet for your gear and buffs right?
On the sheet I have the ony buff turned on, taking a chunk out of the crit value.

The addon also assumes you have shadow bolt rank 10, which you probably don't have.

Maximizing DPS is only necessary in progress phases, worldbuffs are something you con only calculate in when the content is on farm status and you dont need to min/max, so i wouldn't count stuff like ony buff in.
Wosser
Grunt
Grunt

by tolwyn » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Karrier wrote:Level 60 blue pvp gear has been added.

Apparently you can stack two +23 sp bonus from PVP Gear using 2pieces lvl 58 and 2 pieces level 60.

Have you guy checked this? Is it blizzlike?

I've heard this but I don't see the second set for sale in the officer's quarters? Is there somewhere else you buy the 58 gear?
tolwyn
Tester

by Guybrush » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:55 pm

tolwyn wrote:
Karrier wrote:Level 60 blue pvp gear has been added.

Apparently you can stack two +23 sp bonus from PVP Gear using 2pieces lvl 58 and 2 pieces level 60.

Have you guy checked this? Is it blizzlike?

I've heard this but I don't see the second set for sale in the officer's quarters? Is there somewhere else you buy the 58 gear?

Nope. The people who had the pieces kept them, but its not available at the vendors anymore.
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Botmaster5 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:15 pm

fyi.. looks like you are missing the WSG epic legs
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Warlock