Definitive Warlock Guide -Dragons of Nightmare(1.8)

Re: Definitive Warlock Guide - Dragons of Nightmare (1.8)

by Madkevind » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:37 am

Hey guys, I'm new to warlock. Currently I'm leveling on on Kronos II in preparation for the 17th. I'm getting all my addons in order etc.

So: Can anyone help me understand "Necrosis"? I have it setup but I can't seem to get comfortable with it. I like super minimalistic UI's and I don't like this addon visually. Everyone says it's a must have. Is it more useful at 60 than while leveling? Can I go without it for now?

Thanks

-Warlock noob.
Madkevind
Tester

by g2nightmare » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 am

@Botmaster5

https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... opic=23852

I've ported over your guide + extras to Elysium's forums. I hope this is okay with you, since I did not know if you were going to come back or not.
g2nightmare
Tester

by Botmaster5 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:36 am

g2nightmare wrote:@Botmaster5

https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... opic=23852

I've ported over your guide + extras to Elysium's forums. I hope this is okay with you, since I did not know if you were going to come back or not.

no problem at all. just give credit (mine and others) where credit is due

Numi wrote:Seems like I'm not the only one of the old guard to be coming back, it'll be interesting following these topics again after such a long time away!

probably not, im done with the whole 1.12, 1x server thing. im playing on primal (just got server first c'thun tonight) and am having a good time raiding with the limited time i have in the week
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Definitive Warlock Guide -Dragons of Nightmare(1.8) -Im

by Botmaster5 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:00 pm

*edit 12/19 - Xashe uses soulstone

.... miss me?
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kikeron » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:04 pm

What changes in pvp server to the leveling talents?
Kikeron
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Botmaster5 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Kikeron wrote:What changes in pvp server to the leveling talents?

none. pve or pvp, this is the most effective way to level
<Titans of War> Xashe
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kalty » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Im leveling at Kronos. I´m 41 lvl human lock for now. I follow this guide and its really powerfull.
I just start play after 4 month again :)
Im able to kill 2-3 mobs at ones with VW, fear and dots. Even in STV its no problem for me to kill horde players.
Only some shaman, twink rogue or war can kill me. But I get Death coil at 42lvl so it will be better now :)

So for me its viable at PVP server :)

http://armory.twinstar.cz/character-sheet.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Eutanazie&gn=Valheru
Kalty
Tester

by Numi » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Kalty wrote:Im leveling at Kronos. I´m 41 lvl human lock for now. I follow this guide and its really powerfull.

I'm glad to tell you, 30-42 are probably the roughest time on a PvP server for warlocks, because you don't have coil means you can only kill two players at once! Coil will make that go sky high, depending on gear etc.

Managed to kill a level 60 warrior while I was still level 50 leveling my first warlock, coil + slow + dots is really powerful!
Numi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Warlock