Lazy 1 button leveling macro

Lazy 1 button leveling macro

by DieselPower » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:31 am

Hello my dear friends, Warlocks!

I am also levelling a warlock and as you all know, levelling takes a long time in vanilla...
So we have to spam our dots again and again. Also managing pet. It's like a piano :)

I am a lazy person and I wanted to make my life simple, so I decided to write a macro which automatically selects a target if it is not selected, sends a pet at this target, cast all the dots and than drains life. All in one macro.

At first I wanted to use /castsequesnce but than I realised that this command is not present in wow 1.12

So I had to use /script.

The macro is very long, so you need to download and install addon - supermacro to be able to use it.

Than go in game and write /macro

You will see a supermacro window. Create there new supermacro and copy this macro and save.

1. Macro for affliction warlocks with Siphon Life:

/script if (UnitName('target') == nil) then TargetNearestEnemy() PetAttack(target) else if not buffed("Curse of Agony", 'target') then PetAttack(target) cast("Curse of Agony") else if not buffed("Corruption", 'target') then cast("Corruption") else if not buffed("Siphon Life", 'target') then cast("Siphon Life") else if not buffed("Drain Life", 'target') then cast("Drain Life") end end end end end

2. Macro for demo warlocks without:

/script if (UnitName('target') == nil) then TargetNearestEnemy() PetAttack(target) else if not buffed("Curse of Agony", 'target') then PetAttack(target) cast("Curse of Agony") else if not buffed("Corruption", 'target') then cast("Corruption") else if not buffed("Immolate", 'target') then cast("Immolate") else if not buffed("Drain Life", 'target') then cast("Drain Life") end end end end end

I have the following setup:

1. I bound Life Tap spell for Mouse Wheel Scroll Up
1. I bound "lazy macro" for Mouse Wheel Scroll Down

All you need to do after this is:

1. Scroll your mouse down - until all dots are up.
2. Scroll your mouse up - to do 1 life tap
3. Scroll you mouse down - it will check if all the dots are still up and will drain life

Very helpful :) You can really play with 1 hand :)

There is one hint - use this macro only in solo play, because in a group or in raid, if you have second warlock, macro will count his dots as yours, as it is not possible to see if this dot was cast by you.

P.S. in future I want to extend this macro so it is really 1 button macro. I want to include 1 more check: if all the dots are up and if you health is > than 90% automatically do life tap and than Life tap. I'll update this thread with a new version of macro if you will have interest.

Hope this was helpful. Wish you faster levelling and better drops. See you around.
DieselPower
Tester

Re: Lazy 1 button leveling macro

by bumbaloe » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:37 pm

very nice macro, thanks

for those looking, the SuperMacro addon can be found here:

By: blah blah
Google Drive Part 2 of 2: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/fold ... V9Qc0RnR28
Filesize: 31.2 MB
Date uploaded: 2013-08-09
bumbaloe
Tester

by urbangrey » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:45 pm

What about adding amplify curse to use with curse of agony? Do you think it will work?
urbangrey
Tester

by DieselPower » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:31 am

I guess it should not be a problem. I ll try this at home and post the macro. Also I have extended it with checking the amount of mob health and automatically switch form drain life to drain soul and also checking your health and if it is more than 90 % it will make life tap.
DieselPower
Tester

by Xenomorphis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:34 am

Very very nice one DieselPower!

Yes yes Amplify + Check + Check = Post it already plox! :))

Good job!

Thank you!
Xenomorphis
Tester

by vytiokas » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:12 pm

VERY NICE macro now leveling lock so easy..
vytiokas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Macho » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:44 pm

But how can you zoom in and out?
The Star-Spangled Superstar

AWWWWW NOSTALRIUS.. DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR CHAMP AND FEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAAH!
Macho
Private
Private

by Xylon666Darkstar » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Macho wrote:But how can you zoom in and out?

Keybind to + and - keys.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by sentros » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:21 am

Macho wrote:But how can you zoom in and out?

I bound zoom to shift+scroll up/down
sentros
Tester

by Wongdoo » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:52 am

Any SuperMacro alternative ? It isn't compatible with my Bongos ..
Wongdoo
Tester

Next

Return to Warlock