Broken warlock ( Bug )

Re: Broken warlock ( Bug )

by sownu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:03 pm

nxsofsys wrote:
sownu wrote:no, that specific "Interrupted" bug i could only repeat with corruption. (you can test easily with critters)

Not only corruption - instant shadow bolt (with nightfall) has same problem. Other spells (not only warlock's) which have reduced spell time to zero have this issue too. Moreover, did you noticed that your shadow school can be silenced after you ended cast shadowbolt and your shadowbolt is flying to target? =)

Really ? I have not noticed that. Is that an actualy bug or something delay related (like vanishing coil or coiling intercepts) ?
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nxsofsys » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:41 pm

sownu wrote:
nxsofsys wrote:Really ? I have not noticed that. Is that an actualy bug or something delay related (like vanishing coil or coiling intercepts) ?

You can test it =) You should not be able silenced when not casting (when shdowbolt flying you not), so it bug. All this bugs related to spell system, for example, shadowbolt added to casting list till it hits something (what is wrong), so counterspell (for example) will silence you. Same for instant casts with reduced time - they added to same list, and when you move before they actually will cast on server's time tick, they interrupted. Simple bug, but not fixed =)) I described it more deeper somewhere on this forum.
nxsofsys
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:33 pm

first off all, coiling intercepts isn't a bug, deathcoil outranges Intercept, what happens is that if both the warrior and warlock are running to each other spamming the abilitys ( charge / intercept vs deathcoil ) the deathcoil will only reach the warrior at the end of the travel time. NOT to be confused to bugged corruption / nightrance not being able to go off due to certain movements.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Warlock