Is Improved Curse of Exhaustion still bugged?

Is Improved Curse of Exhaustion still bugged?

by Trillnig » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 pm

I specced into Improved Curse of Exhaustion ~ 2 months back expecting it to slow the opponent down 25% or 30% whatever it is, and it still only slowed them down 10%. Back at that point, Amplify curse didn't effect it either, still only slowed them down by 10%. So I respecced and spent those points elsewhere.

I'm curious if anyone is improved curse of exhaustion spec and it is working now or not? I'm trying to avoid spending 50g just to test out whether it works or not.
Trillnig
Tester

Re: Is Improved Curse of Exhaustion still bugged?

by Lifealert » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:49 am

I have 3/4 in imp coex and I can tell you that when I do an amp curse it definitely appears that their speed is reduced by 50%.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Trillnig » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:43 pm

I saw another post about this subject so i thought i'd leave another comment..

The Improve Curse of Exhuastion Talent appears to be bugged, it does not increase the % of the enemy slowed down. However, Amplify Curse appears to work as it does increase the % slowed from 10% ---> 30%. A note, if you hover over the debuff on an enemy it will still show 10% slow, no matter if you are specced for Imp CoEx OR if you use Amp. Curse.

It'd be nice if any other warlocks can confirm this.
Trillnig
Tester

by Trillnig » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Lifealert wrote:I have 3/4 in imp coex and I can tell you that when I do an amp curse it definitely appears that their speed is reduced by 50%.

If you do not use Amp Curse, does it still appear to slow them down by >10%? With 3/4 imp CoEx it should slow them down by 25% if i'm not mistaken?
Trillnig
Tester

by sownu » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Doesn't bug for me. 25% slow as expected and 50% with amplify
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lifealert » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:02 am

I tested the talent with a member of the community as well as one witness who saw it unfold. I was reapeccing and decided to duel someone with base 10 percent cox. The difference was not apparent. I tested cox everytime I distributed a talent point into imp cox and the difference does indeed exist. I only went up to 3/4 points into imp cox.

Reasons why people may believe imp cox is broken:

- Not taking minor speed boosts from enchants or other items/buffs into account (people will be running above 100 percent speed, therefore 25 percent speed reduction =/= 75 percent playerspeed, but more akin to 80 or 85).
-Bad speed judgement on behalf of the player.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Warlock