Robes of Arcana

Robes of Arcana

by Level1alt » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:24 am

Hi everyone, I have quick question about the robes of arcana...
I am a few levels away from the encanted gold bloodrobe quest and was regularly checking the AH for the robes. I finally found some for only 2g 70s! i picked them up, and realized they are actually an upgrade.
If I equip them, is it still valid for the quest?
Level1alt
Tester

Re: Robes of Arcana

by TastyTaste » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:14 am

that shadoweave set is around your level, i would skip that quest and just invest in the shadow damage set. less stats but more damage. All situational/preference in the long run.
TastyTaste
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Robes of Arcana

by Botmaster5 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:58 pm

from viewtopic.php?f=40&t=14455

Botmaster5 wrote:VERY IMPORTANT LEVELING POINTS!!
Unless you want the XP, you can skip most of the warlock class quests, with the following exceptions
Level 10 - The Binding - VW quest
Level 31 - In Search of Menara Voidrender - quest for Enchanted Gold Bloodrobe that can last you well into your 50s
Level 35 - Knowledge of the Orb of Orahil - Make sure you go the The Completed Orb of Dar'Orahil route and take the orb!. This will last you quite a long while, and the active use isn't that bad.
Level 40 - Summon Felsteed - click, click, free mount
Level 50 - An Imp's Request - quest for a unique, warlock only weapon, the Soul Harvester!!! Side note - take the trinket. The staff will eventually be replaced, the trinket has no substitute and is useful forever (including TBC)

Between levels 37 and 44, buy or have made every piece of shadoweave. It is a good base set that will improve your damage. You can start replacing pieces if you find something with both Int and Spirit. Even though we are not really a Spirit based class, the more we have, the more mana we can recuperate with Imp Drain Soul.

You dont skip the quest, you do it for the relative ease and XP rewards. Also, you cant equip the shadoweave robe until level 38. The bloodrobe quest can be accepted and completed at lvl 31.

More so, to the OP. You CAN equip the robes of arcana, and turn them in for the quest reward.
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Warlock