Components for the Gold Bloodrobe

Components for the Gold Bloodrobe

by Blastbeat » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Has anyone tried completing this chain, and does it work for you? I got to the final part and gathered the Soul Shard, the Fine Gold Thread and the 2 Smoldering Coal, but I can't turn it in. All items are in my backpack but the continue button is just grey. Relogging didn't work either.
Blastbeat
Tester

Re: Components for the Gold Bloodrobe

by Hagson » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:27 pm

This is a common mangos bug.
Deleting or trading away some of the items required to complete the quest usually fixes it. Abandoning and retaking it will also fix it, though that might delete the items depending on the quest.
Hagson
Tester

by Redcore » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:52 pm

I had a quest i couldnt turn in. What i did i sold the quest itm to vendor and bought it back. Then i could turn in the quest
Redcore
Grunt
Grunt

by Blastbeat » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:09 pm

I'm still not entirely sure what fixed the issue, but when I tried again today I had no problems. Guess it could have been recycling the Soul Shard that made it work.
Blastbeat
Tester

by TheGreyMouser » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Bug Work Around.

As of this date, you can not trade or vendor any of the quest items.
The same issue happened to me. Easy solution! Put the quest items in your bank. (I then visited the quest giver, just for good measure *of course it wouldn't complete with the items in my bank*. Next, I went back to my bank, took out the required items, then back to the Quest turn in..
Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa... it worked!
TheGreyMouser
Grunt
Grunt

by Altoholic » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:54 pm

TheGreyMouser wrote:Bug Work Around.

As of this date, you can not trade or vendor any of the quest items.
The same issue happened to me. Easy solution! Put the quest items in your bank. (I then visited the quest giver, just for good measure *of course it wouldn't complete with the items in my bank*. Next, I went back to my bank, took out the required items, then back to the Quest turn in..
Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa... it worked!

Worked like a charm. Thank you :)
Altoholic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Warlock