Leveling imp

Re: Leveling imp

by Numi » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Lazocar wrote:Ok so imp is no go, I'll go with void, Will void hold aggro if I go aff till improved Drain Soul, then demo till improved voidwalker and all rest to destruction?
I know that it is not mana effician but afflication is so boring.

Depends on how hard you're spamming shadowbolts, but since you'll probably be oom all the time that shouldn't be a problem.

All the specs will play basically the same, you dot the mob up, wand a bit then drain its soul, not much else you can do unless you want to bring 200+ water to every quest you do.
Numi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kalty » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Numi wrote:
Lazocar wrote:Ok so imp is no go, I'll go with void, Will void hold aggro if I go aff till improved Drain Soul, then demo till improved voidwalker and all rest to destruction?
I know that it is not mana effician but afflication is so boring.

Depends on how hard you're spamming shadowbolts, but since you'll probably be oom all the time that shouldn't be a problem.

All the specs will play basically the same, you dot the mob up, wand a bit then drain its soul, not much else you can do unless you want to bring 200+ water to every quest you do.

What? I just use VW. Corruption + SL on one mob, fear it, tank another corr + SL. No spaming SB.
I really dont have problems with mana
Kalty
Tester

by Numi » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Kalty wrote:What? I just use VW. Corruption + SL on one mob, fear it, tank another corr + SL. No spaming SB.
I really dont have problems with mana

Except the post I was quoting and replying to said they'd go improve drain soul -> improved void -> destro, in which case you'd be resource starved a lot more easily.
Numi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Warlock