Orc vs Undead Warlock

Re: Orc vs Undead Warlock

by Skuggor » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:41 am

Storm wrote:Will of the Forsaken < 25% stun resist chance - priests and locks are uncommon, pet can remove most fears. Stun resist helps against warriors, rogues, paladins etc. Rogues are the bane of locks.

Underwater breathing < 5% more pet damage - flat out damage increase

Cannibalize > blood fury. However, Cannibalize only heals a measly 35% hp over 10 secs. A heavy runecloth bandage heals for 2k over 8 seconds. This racial is only useful if you don't bother with bandages and don't have heals.

10 shadow resist > axe expertise (very low, only good against priests and locks which are uncommon again)

Orc wins.

Well, in PVP, first aid + cannibalism combo is a pretty nice thing.
5% pet damage is crappy until TBC with the Felguard. As Drain mentionned it, undead skills are much more efficient than it seems.
Orc will be useful if you play with your imp (spec machine gun 2/2 improved Imp in destro tree) against a rogue . About Paladin, you burn them with your felhunter. About Warriors, well, good luck.
Skuggor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dog » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:22 pm

^ smh lol
Dog
Grunt
Grunt

by crabs » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:20 am

Orc will be useful if you play with your imp (spec machine gun 2/2 improved Imp in destro tree) against a rogue . About Paladin, you burn them with your felhunter. About Warriors, well, good luck.

as a orc with black book you are looking at 256 dmg every second from the imp alone, clearly superior
crabs
Tester

by nujabes » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Skuggor wrote:Well, in PVP, first aid + cannibalism combo is a pretty nice thing.
5% pet damage is crappy until TBC with the Felguard. As Drain mentionned it, undead skills are much more efficient than it seems.

If you have time to combo Cannibalize and First aid in PvP you have time to eat/drink so that's not much of a difference. Anyone has access to First Aid, so basically Undeads have a 2nd bandage that only becomes available after killing someone.

I'm not sold as to their supposed superiority.
Vaccination causes autism. Don't ruin your child's life, don't vaccinate!
nujabes
Grunt
Grunt

by Skuggor » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:56 pm

crabs wrote:

as a orc with black book you are looking at 256 dmg every second from the imp alone, clearly superior

Well, if you take a specific case yes it's efficient (Orc + black book + impr imp). But in overall, I doubt it.

My personnal choice goes to UD, as I told before, but indeed, as mentionned by Nujabes, both could be efficient.

(Yes I know, hell of an answer for the OP)
Skuggor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ironsides » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:29 pm

if you're confident you can beat alliance warlocks, roll orc. if you need an extra crutch, roll undead.
Shoot for the moon, and if you miss you'll hit the stars <3
ironsides
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Veleant » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:44 pm

1.Just for the bonuses i think Orc is better, you can fully "counter" (with a little bit of rng) a rogue, also if you properly "jump" warrior charge and your passive procs - that's pretty much a ~70% percent win for you. And also 5% damage from pets is just great (worth more than some shadow resist)
2.I like Undeads because they have dope animations but you can get them by just drinking Noggenfogger which will turn you into a skeleton. So yeah... Go orc
p.s. similar thread on ED got like 90% of people saying "ORC anyclass", so that "rng bous" seems to work often enough to make people whine about it.
Veleant
Grunt
Grunt

by alucard001 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Orc
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TheLockKing » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Blood Elf.

What?
HORDE
Absyrtus - THE LOCK KING! Orcanite - Warsong Grunt Brahman - The Shaman
Aratoko - Boomkin Piece a' Shit

ALLIANCE
Estrad - Warrior of the World Casamir - That's a Paladin Chryses - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
Blasius - M. A. G. E.
TheLockKing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by koelkast » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:59 pm

heck you guys even convinced me, rolling female orc instead of UD lock ;)
koelkast
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Warlock