Resto Druids?

Re: Resto Druids?

by Lorilay » Mon May 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Yes. I'd recommend a swiftmend spec with a heavier reliance on regrowth, rejuv, and swiftmend over healing touch (although if I'm positioned out of range of counterspell I'll just chain cast max rank healing touch).
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pinktits » Tue May 19, 2015 12:05 pm

In pvp you'll find shamans and priests dispelling your hots and wearing leather means you're easy prey for rogues and warriors. Im not good at pvp but druid really feels like the weakest pvp class in vanilla, not enjoyable.
Pinktits
Private
Private

by riq and snog » Tue May 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Pinktits wrote:In pvp you'll find shamans and priests dispelling your hots and wearing leather means you're easy prey for rogues and warriors. Im not good at pvp but druid really feels like the weakest pvp class in vanilla, not enjoyable.

whadafuq?
druid is great in pvp an im not talking about the wsg fc guys...
u litterally can only be zerged down when feared... or well that rogue stun chain... but with smart gameplay and a bit talkin via ts can all be avoided...
in the meantime hot n run:-)
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by goronic1 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:28 am

Resto druids are a lot of fun, although they have the highest threat table of any healer. Their mobility with hots is extremely important in a raiding or pvp environment, plus swiftmend is great. You also have bear form as a panic button if you get attacked, bringing up your armor rating.
goronic1
Tester

by tunguska » Sat May 30, 2015 11:44 pm

Pinktits wrote:In pvp you'll find shamans and priests dispelling your hots and wearing leather means you're easy prey for rogues and warriors. Im not good at pvp but druid really feels like the weakest pvp class in vanilla, not enjoyable.

lol. l2p.
tunguska
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Druid