What are the most imp. stats for a feral druid ?

What are the most imp. stats for a feral druid ?

by Boufcon » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Hi all i'm lvl 26 now and i wanted to go feral, i like to tank in dungeons, and i'm doing it pretty well, i also noticed when doing ShadowFang Keep that i deal pretty nice damages as cat, so yeah i'm enjoying it right now.

Since i'm a total noob and never played WoW, i dont know how to gear my druid correctly, so i run with a armor of the fang set :3 and i slowly discovered that maybe this wasn't the best for me.

So i was wondering what were the most important stats for a feral druid, and how to optimize my experience when levelling/doing dungeons.

Also, got any tips on what pieces of gear/armor should i get ?

Thanks a lot, this was my first message, hope you'll bring me answers :D
Tauren Druid
Boufcon
Tester

Re: What are the most imp. stats for a feral druid ?

by tunguska » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Hard question to answer, because as a feral druid you will need to collect 3 sets of gear.

Set 1, bear tank: Focus on +STAM, +armor, +agility first and foremost (in that order).

Set 2, cat DPS: Focus on +str/+agi, +crit, +hit stuff. +attack power items usually aren't the best, since each str gives 2ap, and heart of the wild amplifies this.

set 3, healing set: As a feral druid, I just collect the best healing gear I can. With heart of the wild you get +20% int, which is very beneficial, so I like to stack gear with lots of +int to make up for the lack of +healing.

For PVP, i'd focus on stam/str/int/agi, and then +armor trinkets and weapon (warden staff/unyeilding maul), that way you are well rounded to fight both melee and casters.
tunguska
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: What are the most imp. stats for a feral druid ?

by Viorus » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:45 pm

tunguska wrote:Hard question to answer, because as a feral druid you will need to collect 3 sets of gear.

Set 1, bear tank: Focus on +STAM, +armor, +agility first and foremost (in that order).

Set 2, cat DPS: Focus on +str/+agi, +crit, +hit stuff. +attack power items usually aren't the best, since each str gives 2ap, and heart of the wild amplifies this.

set 3, healing set: As a feral druid, I just collect the best healing gear I can. With heart of the wild you get +20% int, which is very beneficial, so I like to stack gear with lots of +int to make up for the lack of +healing.

For PVP, i'd focus on stam/str/int/agi, and then +armor trinkets and weapon (warden staff/unyeilding maul), that way you are well rounded to fight both melee and casters.

Excellent advice here~
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Druid