Best lvlin combo for Druid ?

Best lvlin combo for Druid ?

by Smugglin » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Rolling a Tauren Druid on Saturday. Wife will be lvlin with me. What class should she roll that goes good with a Druid?

She doesn't have a preference, so any help would be great guys. Thanks in advance.
Smugglin
Private
Private

Re: Best lvlin combo for Druid ?

by Cousy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Hunter or warlock. They can keep aggro off you for a bit with their pets and they require less downtime.

Problem with hunter is that you'll compete over the same gear assuming you go feral to level.
Cousy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Smugglin » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:42 pm

Like the warlock idea. Just might be a bother with training at low levels. Not sure if theres a warlock trainer in mulgore or a druid trainer in Valley of trials
Smugglin
Private
Private

by Redcap » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:03 pm

If you have your heart set on a druid, you might want the other character to be either a Warrior or a different kind of healer (priest / shaman). The reason would be for instance running since when you have the tank and healer covered, the last slots are easy as sin to fill. The other reason would be PvP Battlegrounds. A healer with a dedicated tank / dps with coordination happening from being in the same room is really strong.
Redcap
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Melvin » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Smugglin wrote:Like the warlock idea. Just might be a bother with training at low levels. Not sure if theres a warlock trainer in mulgore or a druid trainer in Valley of trials

Neither
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drain » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Tell her to play whatever she wants. Nothing is going to combine badly with a Druid. I assume you're going Feral, so if she heals, you could form dungeon groups easily; just pick up 3 pug for damage slots. If she doesn't want to do that, then point her towards the damage classes.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by LovelyDPS » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:17 pm

I think hunter would be the easiest way for her to farm , if she possess more time for grinding (for example you work and she is busy at home) and take leatherworking there would be no problem with gear in the beginning.
LovelyDPS
Private
Private

by arrows » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Whatever she wants to play. Nothing sucks worse than getting a toon to 40 and realizing you hate it. Duo'ing any classes works out decently well. Healer / dps is a little bit faster, but if you are leveling together I can't really see you racing to 60. Enjoy the content, enjoy the grind, enjoy your toon!
arrows
Grunt
Grunt

by Trolle » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Redcap wrote:If you have your heart set on a druid, you might want the other character to be either a Warrior or a different kind of healer (priest / shaman). The reason would be for instance running since when you have the tank and healer covered, the last slots are easy as sin to fill. The other reason would be PvP Battlegrounds. A healer with a dedicated tank / dps with coordination happening from being in the same room is really strong.

This man got it. BTW, sin isn't easy, I struggle with it every day
< Organ Harvest >
Maedsigil
Soetsaken
Smiskarinnan
Fyllepiraten
Nidabmi
Trolle
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Smugglin » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Wow, thanks everyone for the fast replies.

I think its gonna be me as the Druid and her as a Warrior.

We were talking about also rolling some other combos after we get to 60 : Undead Warlock and Undead Priest

Anyhoo thanks again.
Smugglin
Private
Private

Next

Return to Druid