windfury animation

Re: windfury animation

by saruwatabi » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:37 am

Codeine wrote:Is the shaman community aware that the extra attack power bonus you get while procing windfury is bugged?

I'm leveling my shaman now and i'm finding it alot more difficult to clear through mobs, having bugged WF doesn't help either.

So is it still worth to level as an enhancer or should i go for another specc? since i dont really know how much of an impact the buggy windfury has, and i also dont really want to play a specc which is bugged...i also like to heal.
saruwatabi
Grunt
Grunt

by Acousticferret » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:56 pm

So Im guessing Nost still hasnt fixed this......"shocking"
Acousticferret
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by joeway » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:00 pm

saruwatabi wrote:
Codeine wrote:Is the shaman community aware that the extra attack power bonus you get while procing windfury is bugged?

I'm leveling my shaman now and i'm finding it alot more difficult to clear through mobs, having bugged WF doesn't help either.

So is it still worth to level as an enhancer or should i go for another specc? since i dont really know how much of an impact the buggy windfury has, and i also dont really want to play a specc which is bugged...i also like to heal.

The only way to level with a shaman, without help is by enhancement. Elemental isnt viable unless you want to drink all the time or have + spell gear which isnt available until later levels. Don't bother putting any talents into resto.

Unfortunately your going to have to do it with a bugged WF. i just hit level 30 yesterday and noticed the samething, even after reading posts in forums i wanted to see it for myself. I'll be testing out the elemental Weapons talent as well to see if that does anything with WF weapon, but i highly doubt it.

if you intend to stay enhancement at lvl 60, and wf remains broken, id suggest to reroll.
joeway
Private
Private

by badmannerkid » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Has anyone submitted this to the bug report forum? This is a glaring issue with an integral part of the class. Part of the joys of being an enhancement shaman is seeing that flurry of numbers, your target dropping dead, and you running over them in a swirl of wind. It takes away a lot of the pleasure of one of the most unique, jaw dropping, and integral aspects of being a shaman.

Not to mention, it does not give you the attack power bonus of the windfury proc. Without the WF attack power increase enhancement shamans are literally a joke at 60 even with gear. I dont understand how this hasn't been fixed yet, this server being out for a year now. Class bugs like this need to be reported and fixed as soon as possible. I can't imagine its that difficult to fix, just that they're not getting the community feedback that is needed to warrant resources be put into this issue.
Last edited by badmannerkid on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
badmannerkid
Tester

by Thatoneguy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:42 pm

badmannerkid wrote:Please if any of you have screenshots or even video of this occurring, report it to the bug forum.

Instead of writing all that mumbo jumbo you could've recorded and posted the bug yourself.

It's not on there because nobody cares, if you do then go report it yourself.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vido » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:13 am

Windfury wasn't even proccing from specials until it was brought to the devs attention and fixed somewhere in august so GL with the attack power bonus.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nolee » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:16 am

Dear god! What's is the point of playing enhancement shaman if i can't see Windfury animation! I hope they have mercy and fix it soon :(
Nolee
Tester

by buffmanmuscle » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:55 am

This issue has been reported to the bug website. To be precise it was reported 10 months ago and nothing has been done. The only hint that someone has noticed this is that the status of the bug report was changed from "new" to "confirmed" 6 months ago. I'm incredibly sad that this hasn't been touched yet since it is such a huge part of enhancement DPS. Here is the link to the bug site post, I wish there was better news to report....

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1242
buffmanmuscle
Tester

by def1nity » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:19 am

Does it do any good if there are multiple reports of the same bug?
def1nity
Tester

by Pottu » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:55 pm

No, it is actually harmful because they have to be read and then closed as duplicates, wasting time. Rather, add more evidence to the existing bug reports.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

PreviousNext

Return to Shaman