World pvp while leveling my shaman alt. (Spec help)

World pvp while leveling my shaman alt. (Spec help)

by colcio » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:59 am

I enjoy Elemental alot, and so far its been the best spec to play. but i was wondering, whats the best talents to pick?. Thanks in advance
colcio
Tester

Re: World pvp while leveling my shaman alt. (Spec help)

by Thatoneguy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:46 am

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#hg0uAcMqoV0bZVbI

As soon as you hit lvl 20 you will want to have 2/2 imp GW. Level with a 1H+Shield. During leveling you will be tanking every melee hit and blocking another 5% (and 25% more on every block) reduces your down time by quite a lot. Use leather/mail on every slot that gives a significant amount of armor, like chest / legs.

Eye of the Storm, Storm's Reach and Imp Reincarnation are somwhat optional. I consider them mandatory while leveling on the PvP server. If you're on the PvE server you can switch these around.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aethelwulf » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:43 pm

We already concluded that this spec of yours is trash on the thread that went 4 pages. Now you're simply being stubborn and taking advantage of newbies. If you keep this up you will obtain a reputation like Theloras and smilkovpetko.

30/0/21 is pretty much where it's at.
Aethelwulf
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by lakers8 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:51 pm

Aethelwulf wrote:We already concluded that this spec of yours is trash on the thread that went 4 pages. Now you're simply being stubborn and taking advantage of newbies. If you keep this up you will obtain a reputation like Theloras and smilkovpetko.

30/0/21 is pretty much where it's at.
lakers8
Grunt
Grunt

by djdavy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:59 pm

I highly suggest going enh till the 40s then make a switch to ele. But here's my current spec.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#hEczVcMqoZVbjz0x

I've been owning it up both in BGs and world pvp while leveling with this spec (currently 50 ele shaman). NS is an end game build, So I suggest against it while leveling. With Elemental Mastery it helps on your mana if you want to blow something up with chain lightning, where as NS it still cost mana and you'll be missing key talents trying to get to NS while leveling.

Depending on your play style you can swap EM to NS once yea reach max level.
Alixzander - Tauren Shaman
djdavy
Private
Private

by Thatoneguy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Aethelwulf and lakers8 you guys are retarded.

1: It's not the build I promote for WPvP, this is a spec you can use for leveling.
2: It's retarded to go 30/0/21 as a leveling spec because the moment you hit 60 you don't want your leveling spec anyway. That means all the NS dick sucking you guys do did not come into play, at all.

Even djdavy who isn't 60 yet understands that you don't get NS while leveling, that's how stupid you guys are.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by lakers8 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:45 am

Thatoneguy wrote:Aethelwulf and lakers8 you guys are retarded.

1: It's not the build I promote for WPvP, this is a spec you can use for leveling.
2: It's retarded to go 30/0/21 as a leveling spec because the moment you hit 60 you don't want your leveling spec anyway. That means all the NS dick sucking you guys do did not come into play, at all.

Even djdavy who isn't 60 yet understands that you don't get NS while leveling, that's how stupid you guys are.

30/0/21
lakers8
Grunt
Grunt

by Thatoneguy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:35 am

lakers8 wrote:
Thatoneguy wrote:Aethelwulf and lakers8 you guys are retarded.

30/0/21

8-)
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aethelwulf » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Leveling spec for Shamans is pretty much enhance, which is also viable as a world PvP spec. If you really wanted to you could go 31+ Ele strictly for the world PvP at level 40, but that still wouldn't mean that Shamans should advance using Thatoneguy's trash spec, not even for the ele portion.
Aethelwulf
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:40 am

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#hE0zAcMqZZVfcb0xo

Start off by filling out the Ele tree, then go resto. This is the literaly best spec for anything, I take 5 into convection because 10% reduced fire/nature/frost is bad and the earth totem one is worse. Also great mana saver 10% wow. I take imp reincarnate because its nice to bounce back and fuck up some one, and makes it great for 1v2s which turn into 1v3s and you die on the third guy, but not really cause u bounce back!

For mobs, use fire enchant or rock biter and pull with 2-3 lightning bolts and use rank 1 searing totem with spell power. For players, zap with lightning.

BTW this is the literal best and only build nothing beats it.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Shaman