Shaman Macros for Totems

Shaman Macros for Totems

by mastermeats » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:59 pm

I've been playing with several different "run" sequence macros, not be confused with "cast" sequence macros. Cast seq. macros only worked in BC. So I'll have my macro set up with my totem and their ranks plugged into the macro, but if I spam this macro it only casts my initial spell in the chain of macros. Also, most of the macros I do see are only allowing 2 spells per macro it seems. Are there any Shamans out there that's using something differently? I've just been manually dropping totems, but just looking to make things a little more easier.

Thanks!
mastermeats
Tester

Re: Shaman Macros for Totems

by Selwin » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Im also intesrested, so far I use different keybinds for every single totem I have, its pretty confusing at times.
Selwin
Tester

Re: Shaman Macros for Totems

by Egl » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:44 pm

You could try buff recognition macros. They are obviously limited by totems that don't buff you however.

/script i=1;m=0;while(UnitBuff("player",i)~=nil) do if(strfind(UnitBuff("player",i),"Spell_Nature_ManaRegenTotem")~=nil) then m=1;end;i=i+1;end;c=CastSpellByName;if(m==1) then c("Windfury Totem");else c("Mana Spring Totem");end;

This one for example would see if you're buffed with Mana Spring. If you're not it casts Mana Spring. If you are it casts Windfury Totem.

Another problem is the fact that you cannot refresh the totem you're recognizing the buff from.
Egl
Tester

Return to Shaman