Retribution Paladin bugs here on Nostalrius

Re: Retribution Paladin bugs here on Nostalrius

by Softarunt » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:19 am

Or you can say it now. If you only care about bugs affecting you negatively i was right about you all along
Softarunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Softarunt wrote:Or you can say it now. If you only care about bugs affecting you negatively i was right about you all along

i will do that when Warrior beneficial rage generation bug get reported and fixed by Warriors themselves.

I already reported our beneficial Paladin bugs on Bugtracker and supported fixing them , sadly we are most bugged class and my efforts stopped right there when i saw that we are thrown away by fixing 1 bug over 8 months waiting or 2 bugs since the release day.

Many of those bugs which remain and holding back my Tanking by not being able to Tank because of them remain and i appeal to get em fixed before i step to next stage reporting.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theloras » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Softarunt wrote:Or you can say it now. If you only care about bugs affecting you negatively i was right about you all along

they have all been reported...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:40 am

Vengence is also not being triggered by weapon procs that cause physical damage - Drake Talon Cleaver proc "Fatal Wound"

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/9949/FHzkhr.jpg

NBT #2825 - [PALADIN] Vengeance not proccing on "spell" crits
https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2825
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Dr. Doom » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:50 pm

The healing threat one makes sense. In the past I've been able to swap to Conc Aura and achieve 100% pushback immunity (due to 5/5 spiritual focus giving me the other 70% I need to match the 30% given by the aura), and proceed to spam heal myself vs several mobs, managing to keep threat on all of them as a result, while my party kills them all. It's pretty fun as an on-and-off tactic.

But if the heal threat is supposed to be 0.25 per point, on top of healing not being affected at all by Righteous Fury, it truly seems fishy.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:The healing threat one makes sense. In the past I've been able to swap to Conc Aura and achieve 100% pushback immunity (due to 5/5 spiritual focus giving me the other 70% I need to match the 30% given by the aura), and proceed to spam heal myself vs several mobs, managing to keep threat on all of them as a result, while my party kills them all. It's pretty fun as an on-and-off tactic.

But if the heal threat is supposed to be 0.25 per point, on top of healing not being affected at all by Righteous Fury, it truly seems fishy.

it's not just that, but ALL healing including overhealing is counted as +threat for Paladins
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by smilkovpetko » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:But if the heal threat is supposed to be 0.25 per point, on top of healing not being affected at all by Righteous Fury, it truly seems fishy.

Because it made Paladin Tanking as Healer with only Healing Blizzard did hotfix and reduced down to 0.25 per heal.

sadly in Nostalrius it still remain 0.5 and this is issue that many Paladin Healers are facing without knowing this bug.

not to mention that during cc target build up threats (another bug) which make this even harder for Paladin Healers.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dr. Doom » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:36 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:But if the heal threat is supposed to be 0.25 per point, on top of healing not being affected at all by Righteous Fury, it truly seems fishy.

Because it made Paladin Tanking as Healer with only Healing Blizzard did hotfix and reduced down to 0.25 per heal.

sadly in Nostalrius it still remain 0.5 and this is issue that many Paladin Healers are facing without knowing this bug.

not to mention that during cc target build up threats (another bug) which make this even harder for Paladin Healers.

Yep, for what I gather the halving of heal threat for paladins makes it impossible to heal-tank (which is really, really easy I might add), and instead makes regular healing much easier than for other classes.

The way it works in the server right now, you can still do heal-tanking provided you have the anti-pushback talents and the mana to back it up. One thing for another.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by smilkovpetko » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:

Yep, for what I gather the halving of heal threat for paladins makes it impossible to heal-tank (which is really, really easy I might add), and instead makes regular healing much easier than for other classes.

The way it works in the server right now, you can still do heal-tanking provided you have the anti-pushback talents and the mana to back it up. One thing for another.

As Tank is easy i agree , but it should not suppose to be like that , it is not blizzlike and it is insane for Healer Paladin focus on their Heals since they don't have any special "threat reduce" like Priest and Druids has with their Talent Trees / spells .

This makes it harder to Heal as Paladin with later Patch will have more Gear and will cause issues in Raids during his healing , especially in AQ40 .

As for CC Threats Bug , good luck in Naxxramas with this.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Softarunt » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:42 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:

i will do that when Warrior beneficial rage generation bug get reported and fixed by Warriors themselves.

I already reported our beneficial Paladin bugs on Bugtracker and supported fixing them , sadly we are most bugged class and my efforts stopped right there when i saw that we are thrown away by fixing 1 bug over 8 months waiting or 2 bugs since the release day.

Many of those bugs which remain and holding back my Tanking by not being able to Tank because of them remain and i appeal to get em fixed before i step to next stage reporting.

What bug are you referring to? I don't play much here
Softarunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin