How will Ret Pallies justify their raid spot?

Re: How will Ret Pallies justify their raid spot?

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Softarunt wrote:Judgement of the crusader wears of just before. Trust me it is a crit, vengeance gets refreshed

i am still on board to research deeper this (example chromaggus and draconids) in Nostalrius are high resistant toward Holy , this were never case in retail , so basically they might have follow "level" partial resistance in which i assume you are correct , but in no way "high resistant" toward holy damage.

Currently in nostalrius every single thing is high resistant toward our abilities , even seal of command resist pretty high here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2mJVooeANs
some example with video as prove that abilities should proc our "fiery weapon hits for 45" etc.

will dig deeper until i find something else

for now in this video you will notice that judge of command and seal of command never "partial resist" on those "npc" currently in Nostalrius , not only such npc but also pvp partial resist our Seal of Command. (which is bad) .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theloras » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:57 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
Softarunt wrote:Judgement of the crusader wears of just before. Trust me it is a crit, vengeance gets refreshed

i am still on board to research deeper this (example chromaggus and draconids) in Nostalrius are high resistant toward Holy , this were never case in retail , so basically they might have follow "level" partial resistance in which i assume you are correct , but in no way "high resistant" toward holy damage.

Currently in nostalrius every single thing is high resistant toward our abilities , even seal of command resist pretty high here .

some example with video as prove that abilities should proc our "fiery weapon hits for 45" etc.

will dig deeper until i find something else

for now in this video you will notice that judge of command and seal of command never "partial resist" on those "npc" currently in Nostalrius , not only such npc but also pvp partial resist our Seal of Command. (which is bad) .

This video may prove to be one of the most important for us here to finally get some things done (bug wise) here on Nostalrius:

Seal of Command (Delay)
John (theloras)3 minutes ago
last edited by: John (theloras) less than a minute ago
At the 2:09 mark, this Paladin has Fiery enchant proc off of their white hit BEFORE the Seal of Command proc. The only way that this could be possible is if Seal of Command was DELAYED before it's ability to proc.

Compare it with what happens at the 4:10 mark and Fiery procs off of the Seal of Command yellow hit instead rather than the white hit.

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1289

Seal/Judgement of Command and weapon/item procs
John (theloras)less than a minute ago
last edited by: John (theloras) less than a minute ago
At the 44 second mark, this Paladin uses Judgement of Command and his Fiery enchant procs off of it. Same at 2:08 mark.
https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2839

The only thing I didn't see were any Fiery proc crits for 60 fire dmg which would have shown it either triggering Vengeance for us or refreshing the timer to max. Duki, if you are able to find anything to help prove that, it would go a long way with this bug report:

[PALADIN] Vengeance not proccing on "spell" crits
https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2825
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Softarunt » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Seems pretty clear to me, and not very surprising that seal and judgement of command procs fiery weapon as they are melee special abilities.

The only thing I'm confused about is how to classify JoC. It seems to be completely unique as it doesn't get parried or dodged etc, nor does it seem to work like arcane shot, which is similar in most ways but arcane shots will miss, and not show up as resists, or do/should they?

Edit: one thing I doubt Theloras, is that seal of command should be procced by fiery weapon. It just sounds highly unlikely, and the screen shot from feenix only shows that there is a delay on seal of command there.
Softarunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Theloras » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Softarunt wrote:Seems pretty clear to me, and not very surprising that seal and judgement of command procs fiery weapon as they are melee special abilities.

The only thing I'm confused about is how to classify JoC. It seems to be completely unique as it doesn't get parried or dodged etc, nor does it seem to work like arcane shot, which is similar in most ways but arcane shots will miss, and not show up as resists, or do/should they?

Edit: one thing I doubt Theloras, is that seal of command should be procced by fiery weapon. It just sounds highly unlikely, and the screen shot from feenix only shows that there is a delay on seal of command there.

"Seems pretty clear to me, and not very surprising that seal and judgement of command procs fiery weapon as they are melee special abilities."
- tell that to Nano :(

Seal/Judgement of Command and weapon/item procs
Nano (nano)4 months ago
Another server's mechanics and wowwiki are not reliable proofs.

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2839

As far as JoC goes, it was truly the red headed bastard stepchild that lived under the stairs as far as Vanilla mechanics go. It was coded as a ranged melee attack (lolwut) that could be resisted instead of miss. In other words, it had pieces of melee/ranged/spell all rolled into one if you can believe it.

As for Fiery/Lifesteal enchant, that's why they were sooooooo good for Retribution in Vanilla. They both had high proc rates, their crits would trigger Vengeance, they would take out Grounding Totem on each proc and would both proc Seal of Command and also allow Seal of Command to proc.

You could proc procs off of the proc.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Softarunt » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Well I think you need more proof than a feenix screen shot to show that SoC would
Proc from fiery/lifesteal (i'm not disputing that the seal should proc the enchants)
Softarunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Softarunt wrote:Seems pretty clear to me, and not very surprising that seal and judgement of command procs fiery weapon as they are melee special abilities.

here you can see that Judgement of Command procs fiery weapon same as Seal of Command and White swing, (this explains) that nothing else except this can proc fiery weapon.

Judgement of Command is exactly working the same as Seal of Command (everything same) but instead dodge/parry/miss it does "full resist" .

that's the philosophy ^

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Seal_of_C ... did=327126
Revision as of 18:17, November 15, 2006

Unlike other spells, Seal of Command and Judgement of Command are considered physical hits, that does Holy damage. They both use melee crit and hit stats instead of spell crit or hit, and when they crit the damage will be multiplied by two. However like other physical attacks, Seal of Command can miss, or be dodged, parried, or blocked. Judgement of Command can only be resisted.

Since Patch 1.11, Seal of Command proc will have an approximately 0.5 second delay before the animation begins and the Holy damage is incurred, instead of having the proc occur instantly with the swing of the attack. This is considered a good change, since if the normal swing crits and Vengeance is triggered, the Seal of Command proc will be affected by the buff.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Softarunt wrote:Well I think you need more proof than a feenix screen shot to show that SoC would
Proc from fiery/lifesteal (i'm not disputing that the seal should proc the enchants)

not soc from fiery , he means fiery from soc
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by ihealwarrior » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:33 pm

You've spammed that exact comment on every ret pally thread for months. Give it a rest.
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
ihealwarrior
Private
Private

by Theloras » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:28 pm

does anyone hear a broken record here?
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Softarunt » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Im bored lets argue about something
Softarunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin