Holy paladin tanking? Better than prot paladin?

Re: Holy paladin tanking? Better than prot paladin?

by smilkovpetko » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:17 am

apocalypsa wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:<snip>

"Blizzard did it" does not necessarily mean it's a good idea, especially when considering paladins. In vanilla.

Spirit is trash.

ye man they have no idea what they did . clearly blizzard suck so their ideas was created by 10yr old kid.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dr. Doom » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:52 am

stif wrote:how can stacking intelect can be better than strenght right now if consecration scales with atackpower right now.

I was completely unaware of this. I thought consecration was related to spell damage, not attack damage. Does change a lot.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
stif wrote:how can stacking intelect can be better than strenght right now if consecration scales with atackpower right now.

I was completely unaware of this. I thought consecration was related to spell damage, not attack damage. Does change a lot.

this is not working as vanilla intends, just how its currently working on Nostalrius
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:36 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:

this is not working as vanilla intends, just how its currently working on Nostalrius

^
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by DrearyYew » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:17 am

Source?
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by JCarrill0 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:57 pm

DrearyYew wrote:Source?

Seriously DrearyYew? you can't take time to find it yourself?
If you don't believe I have my facts correct, then by all means provide the info yourself saying I am a liar, good day sir!

PS - What happened to Nostalrius Begins about loving the classic, it seems you guys are all about proving other wrong.
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DrearyYew » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:11 pm

The only thing I can find are butthurt angry warrior nerds complaining about Ret DPS since they were told they did less than tanks but don't.

Seriously, if you try to bring up something like that, the burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

If you were able to prove it, it would already be fixed. Since it isn't fixed, something tells me you don't have a definitive source on Consecrate's AP scaling.
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:30 pm

DrearyYew wrote:The only thing I can find are butthurt angry warrior nerds complaining about Ret DPS since they were told they did less than tanks but don't.

Seriously, if you try to bring up something like that, the burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

If you were able to prove it, it would already be fixed. Since it isn't fixed, something tells me you don't have a definitive source on Consecrate's AP scaling.

If you paid attention to bugtracker you would seen how evidence was denied based on assumption from some person that gave no source , neither proper source by throwing out every single evidence given that should never scale with AP.

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=418

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=26927

on Wowwiki it state that "blizzard wrote" that it does not scale in 2.0.1

Actually if you take a look in Blizzard Official website you will notice that topic Consecration changes in that Patch doesn't exist.

what they denied was official blizzard website patch notes and they accepted edited wowwiki which gave false and mistaken description note that didn't exist even in their "official patch" .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by DrearyYew » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:32 am

All I see is you proclaiming that because the AP coefficient wasn't mentioned by players in Vanilla, then it didn't exist, which is just hilariously flawed logic, and is exactly why your ticket on the bugtracker was flagged as invalid. You have not proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Consecrate didn't scale with AP in Retail Vanilla.

You also mention 2.0.1 patch notes, which are for TBC, which doesn't matter since we're playing Vanilla. You mention that Blizzard never documented a change to Consecration going from Vanilla into TBC, and Consecrate didn't scale with AP in TBC, which is true. However, just because Blizzard didn't document doesn't mean there wasn't a change to how things work. This is exactly what happened. Consecrate scaled with AP in Vanilla, and didn't in TBC, but for whatever reason, the change was undocumented by Blizzard.
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by JCarrill0 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:59 am

DrearyYew wrote:Consecrate scaled with AP in Vanilla, and didn't in TBC, but for whatever reason, the change was undocumented by Blizzard.

Source/Proof?
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin