by stif » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:21 pm

basicly what JCarrill0 said
+ loved that cave man joke :D
stif
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: leveling

by djmy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Is it possible to level as holy? I'd like to heal dungeons also while I'm lvling to 60 and if you can still heal as ret then I'll be fine with going ret. If anyone has a good holy lvling build then please share it.

-Thanks
djmy
Grunt
Grunt

by apocalypsa » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Levelling as holy is currently fine because of bugged Seal of the Crusader - just use a twohander and strength gear while questing. However, you can heal whatever the fuck you want while being ret - including raids.

Regardless, start off with 11 pts in Holy, because, as others already said, Consecration is too huge to pass up. And no matter your spec, level with a 2h + str gear and keep a second set of healing gear in your bags for dungeons.
apocalypsa
Grunt
Grunt

by JCarrill0 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:22 pm

djmy wrote:Is it possible to level as holy? I'd like to heal dungeons also while I'm lvling to 60 and if you can still heal as ret then I'll be fine with going ret. If anyone has a good holy lvling build then please share it.

-Thanks

I leveled on both nost servers as holy. I was tired of leveling Ret like I did on the retail servers, and When i started private server i leveled prot. when nost came out I was ready to level holy, and I love it.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by djmy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:38 pm

Okay, thanks to the both of you!
djmy
Grunt
Grunt

by Kikeron » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:25 am

You leveled deep holy?
Kikeron
Sergeant
Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:26 pm

it is funny :) Consecration , for what ? AoE ? or just 40 dmg per tick that cost tons mana ?

at low level Seal of Command and Vengeance as next together with Engineering is 1 shotting mobs.

Consecration is extremely poor and low damage . The only good thing about Consecration is if you are doing dungeons . But dungeons also are extremely slow leveling.

I didn't believe at beginning to the guide but when i tried it , it was fucking perfect and extremely fast leveling .

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... ng#p163543

you should try it without any doubt , it will help you level up within week.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Paladin